Hillary clinton in 2008

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedSirum, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its sad,shes gonna get voted by all our women and there pussy whipped husbands and shes gonna ruin america,shell probably ban paraphanelia period wether its ment for tabacco or not,shell probably make sure video games with M rateing or higher arent purchasable in stores,well probably be invaded while shes in office and everything

2. thas realy true but im a minority and u know how we are democrat. but that does suk man if it does happen.i like i wouldnt want her for like 30% and 70% of me wants her as president.

3. I really hope the Democrats don\'t run her in 2008. I think it would be a nice change of pace to have a woman in the White House, but not her. I think if the Dems run her, they\'d be practically guaranteeing another Rep in the WH. :(

4. I\'d much rather a Clinton than another Bush! (Jeb)

5. billy was the best

6. i always wondered if she does get elected into office how big of a role will bill clinton play in it...

like as in her decisions and what not

7. It\'s a shame Bill Clinton got thrown out. He was the most pimpin president yet. But yeh, better a Clinton then a Bush.

8. Amen

9. yep

10. i disagree hillary will ruin america,all bush did was whup ass in the middle east and get us more oil,hillary will destroy policys on aboration,mature games,definately will try to make weed look like a horrible drug,and shell make all them womans rights assholes come out of the woodwork

11. First of all: should this read \"I disagree, Hillary will ruin America\" ???

or the way you have it without the comma?

Are you feeling ok? Have you not gotten high in a while?
    \"all Bush did was whup ass in the me\" are you kidding? All he\'s done is gotten over 1800 Americans killed because he said this guy had weapons--and HE DIDN\'T. so, now scores of americans and iraqis have to die because this piss ass fool rushed us into a war that\'s costing 2Billion of our tax dollars A FUCKING WEEK. 2 Billion a fucking week, do you understand that?? Money that could be going for all sorts of great shit at home is being spent to Halliburton etc, becuase ol \"whup ass\" Georgy boy had to go to war. Get real. And where\'s all the oil you talk about. LAst I checked gass prices are at an ALL FUCKING TIME HIGH. Nice surpluss of oil, nicely done Dubya.

She is pro-choice. Do you know ANYTHING about her other than what you\'ve heard on Rush Dickface\'s show?
    And the Dubster\'s policies on weed are reallllll pot friendly, eh? There isn\'t a major presidential politician who\'s ever won his party\'s nomination that was \"for\" the decrim/legalization of weed (yet). So, this statement is absolutely rediculous.
    woman\'s rights \"assholes\"?? what are you like fucking 12 years old? I happen to be a woman\'s rights asshole, of course if thinking that women should have the same rights as men, get paid the same and not have to suffer sexism in daily life, AND have the right to chose their OWN abortion policy, not some rightwing, religious fucking asshole\'s, then I surely am a woman\'s rights asshole. And fucking proud of it.

12. I dont\' give a FUCK whos elected in 2008. As long as they aren\'t as bad as Bush (if thats even possible unless its satan running or somthing). lol

13. That control freak? Hell no...hope people laugh her ass right off the stage.

Some other woman..sure but bah she acted like such a fuck after that whole cigar dress fiasco that you can\'t really trust her just like kerry.

Plus lol lets face it...she\'s nuts

14. I have two things to say...Fuck Hillary... and FUCK BUSH!

15. as nuts as our present president? ......
    I highly doubt that.

16. erm dont really wanna dive into this, but to me, going to iraq was more of an issue than just looking for weapons, considering weve been in war with the middle east since earlier than 96, so this isnt brand new war shit.. that just happened to come out of the blue, weve been looking for sadaam for a long ass time...

and we cant just go in a country, fuck around their for a little, kill some people, find no weapons, capture their leader and say ey! lets get the fuck outta here no weapons... no because now its more than just finding weapons and trying to get oil... you gotta think about the people their who get killed just so the government there can test out their weapons..

its now of an issue of setting up a safe government and democracy there, shit if you remember thats what we had to do with germany... we fucked up germany, split it apart, built up their government and left...

and thats what were going to do there.. and its war ya know, people are going to die... and this war\'s death count is very very low... but yes its sad when you hear about a soldiers death...

but no soldier goes into the military especially at this time, not knowing he may have to put his life on the line...

i dont agree totally on bush and what he does, but i do feel like he has done some what right in the whole iraq situation...

last note THIS WAS ALL MY OPINIONS AND PEOPLES OPINIONS DIFER, SO TO EACH HIS OWN... I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FEEL DIFFERENTLY, AND I HOPE EVERYONE FEELS THE SAME WAY

17. just as if not more... she craves power therefore she\'s a danger to the people at large.

I\'d rather see her impailed on a wooden pole via the anus then deal with her moral \'laws\'. She\'s just as bad as bush in that sense and she tops that off with thinking more like kerry and clinton.

18. Vinidictive Bitch, but she would be tons beter than Bush. Bush thinks meth use meth because of marijuana. Fuck bush, I never hated a person I\'ve never met sooo much., I hate him for all the decisions he has made so far. I can\'t believe the american public doesn\'t see pass superficial issues like gay marriage and abortion, the real issues to deal with is the war, which hasn\'t done much. We should be out of there, we must we impose our western views in the iraqi? We took out saddam, now let me have their freedom.

19. Well first off she wouldn\'t be better...she\'d be just as bad as her stupid hubby. How many worthless dictator like people has that redneck bastard allowed into the whitehouse?

Bush is a fuck too...and really the only way you can get out of that shit is to bomb the middle east as a whole.

We\'d have to make the middle east a sink hole and kill off every muslim we found amoung us that was still practicing that martyr shit. Then and only then would you end up with some half assed \'peace\'. Even then new extremist losers woudl pop up over night.

It\'s really never ending...so every time he says \'next month\' \'in 2006\' ect he\'s lying through his teeth. We\'ll be dealing with this backlash well into the next 2 terms....or we\'ll be paying Ikea to furnish the radioactive hole that was once egypt iran and a slew of other lil bergs (pun intended).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.