Hillary can't fill a HS gym, trump 12,000 supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RickSanchez, Aug 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hillary supporters are an entirely different kind of beast. They tend to be the more quiet, less out-spoken voters ... .. which is actually a trait to be admired.

2. It's like folks drawn to an accident.
    Or those that go to the races hoping to see a crash.
    :smoke:

3. I dunno, you have to give it to Trump, his speeches aren't boring.

• Like Like x 1
  4. We all remember how Bernie supporters claimed that Facebook trends and big rallies meant they would win even when the polls showed them down. Guess what it didn't work out as it never seems to work out. The polling is even better in general elections and I'm willing to bet once again the rcp average polling will end up being fairly accurate. So it's possible for trump to come back but he is definitely in a hole. The whole notion that the polls are skewed is not based in reality. It's the same shit Romney supporters said in 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Come again?

• Like Like x 6
  6. Its because most hillary supporters arent actually supporters, they are just scared as shit of trump.

• Like Like x 3
  7. yeah the father of one of the largest Islamic terrorist attackers in history was definitely sitting nice and quiet in his VIP on stage seat.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Like they had No Idea
    Yeh Right

• Like Like x 2
  9. That woman is PURE EVIL
    Wake up before it's to late

10. Animals
    Are they even Americans

11. Nope.. Apparently anyone who shows up can get right up on the stage within camera shot.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cold concise manipulation

13. it's amazing how much shit goes on right under Hillary's nose that she never seems to know about.
    the terrorist dad ON THE STAGE, the election rigging, the classified emails, Bill's rapes, Monica Lewinsky, $400 mil ransom to Iran etc.. Everyone needs to stop doing everything behind her back!!

• Like Like x 4
  14. LOL
    POOR POOR HILLARY
    They are out to get her.............
    [​IMG]
    Its all someone else's fault for sure

• Like Like x 2
  15. #16 waktoo, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
    Tit for tat, let's not be hypocrites...

Disgraced former congressman attends Trump rally

To be fair, Seddique Mateen didn't murder those folks in Orlando, his son did. Guilt by association? WTF? Is it at all fair to demonize the parents of murderers, unless they were actually found to be complicit in said crime? I don't think so...

Foley, however, was forced to resign his Congressional position due to the fact that he was sending sexually explicit messages to male pages, some of which were underage. In Foley's own words, Trump is his longtime "friend", and one of his "biggest contributors".

Let's face it. Neither of these candidates is fit to lead this nation. I will be not be voting for either. Both potential administrations will be subject to the same Congressional obstructionism that Obama has dealt with on a daily basis during his presidency. But to wag the accusing finger at one without equal consideration of the other is nothing more than pure partisanship, and disingenuous. This country isn't run by ONE person...

I think that it's high time voting constituents start paying more attention to the long sitting members of Congress and what they're collective influence is doing to this country, rather than concentrating so intensely on the "choices" we get for POTUS every four years. ASAIK, the election of Congressional members isn't subject to the farce that is comprised of "delegates", "super-delegates", and the "electoral college". When you vote for members of Congress, your vote actually counts...

• Like Like x 3
  16. #17 AugustWest, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    wak..
    I agree.. but man to put him on the stage with her? In camera shot?
    that's pretty fucked up especially considering it just happened.

also he's a nut bag and honestly should not have been allowed in the same building as a presidential candidate.

Father of Omar Mateen hosted bizarre, anti-U.S. talk show

I also agree that local and state voting is so much more important. Especially for those of us who don't live in the 45 or so states that aren't swing states.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #18 AugustWest, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    If that's the criteria, then Bill Clinton shouldn't be allowed at any rallies.

• Like Like x 4
  18. I would agree you cant blame the Dad, But I would also throw in as a presidential canidate you don't put the fucker on stage. What exactly did she think the American people would say,e btw the dude has wrote many papers about sharia law , ran a but your green card to usa immigration service for the rich. he isn't innocent.
    I think she figured no one would notice because she knows her supporters eat up every lie she tells them anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  19. #20 Yoda, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    so these candidates have to realize they are pulling people from the same pool to get votes, would be smart to get folks to change their mind and go the other way right.. well she is making huge jumps towards getting Trump folks on her side

the one and only Hillary deplorable Clinton.
    what a piece of work this lady is..