Hilary Clinton: The U.S CREATED AND FUNDED AL QUEDA.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 21, 2015.

1. #1 DivineVictoryX, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnLvzV9xAHA

Really Guys? What else do I have to Do these guys have their own agenda.

Iraq Was a War BASED ON LIES. No Al queda in Iraq or Nuclear Weapons.

Al queda is destroying Yemen now. Listen please

2. Dude, you're missing a couple of cylinders now. Mainstream media reported on all that over a decade ago. It's ancient history that the US create Al-Qaeda and funded the same people in Afghanistan when they were fighting the Soviets. So, go wake yourself up, as you're the one hitting the snooze alarm here.

3. Do you think we're still funding them and control them to the extent we did during their fight with the Soviets?

You're a couple decades late on this one.

4. If the thread title wasn't written in caps I probably wouldn't take it seriously. [​IMG]

I like the cap lock tangents and capitalizing random words.

I know RIGHT - it gives the posts more weight.

7. Is the 1990s again?

8. few pages too late. There is some irony there

-yuri

9. What really gets me is the parasitic Saudi Royal rodent family are leading the onslaught on Yemen.
    These cunts have been armed to the teeth by the US...

It's sick and nobody gives a fuck. If however some clown of an American journalist was beheaded or some white cartoonists were shot it would be the end of the world and the usual outcry from the hypocrites of the West.

Keep shouting from the rooftops friend and ignore the slurs and off topic bitching.

10. Lol, the u.s creates most of its rebel enemies.

And the cia distributes unmentionables in the u.s. To fund them as well.

Haven't you seen archer? :lol:

11. Our leaders are corrupt, who would of thought?

They look so innocent...

12. So mrs rich out of touch world dictator leader who hasn't wiped her own ass or driven a car or even made a sandwhich in 20 years

How do you represent me?

I don't. I represent money and power, corruption and bribes.

Will you answer anymore questions,

No I'll refer you to a secret government court, you know, created for your safety.

Have you heard of the bill of Rights?

The bill of what now?

13. Gotta do something when one's words can't carry more gravity.

You are correct. Most of the Western world views most Arabs as a oddity. Turn on the tv see another insane day in the land of Middle East. We thank whatever god we believe in that we live where we live and not there.

15. #17 SlowMo, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    The US, in search of Middle East honey, stuck it's hand in the wrong bee's nest. We've been bitching about the stings ever since.

Which brings me to my point. If we're going to continue to try to inflict our best interests on other nations and/or regions for fun and profit, we really need to do so with as mighty a display of ruthless power as we can muster. Just kill as many of the heathen fuckers as necessary to make our statement - here we are mutherfuckers - where's the loot?. We gotta be doing this shit the Roman way - completely crush all opposition, take their shit, and if they don't like it, fuckem! - hang em on a cross! Or better yet, don't be doing these exploits at all. 

16. Incorrect.
    I armed and funded Al Queda.
    Single handed.

But of course, the united states government gets all the credit.

That's the last time I do anything charitable.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

17. Old news. Yet no one seems to realize that ISIS came from training rebels as well. Maybe we should stop training and arming rebels to fight terrorist cells we already helped create.