Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hilarious party last weekend!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jkb6566, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #1 Jkb6566, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    O I was chillin with my friends and one of them decided to tried unmentionables for the first time. Didn't work out to well for him cause about 30 or so minutes later we hear him say IM SOORY MAMA!!!! And he shits himself. lol what a weekend

2. Sounds like a crazy party, but can't talk about other drugs on this site :wave: refer to them as unmentionables.

3. Oh thanks

4. I had a slow weekend personally. Smoked at night, stayed up passed 3. Awesome :)

5. Don't do that either.......

6. True. Not that I ever NEED to talk about unmentionables, because I never do them :D

7. Can I come to your next party?