hilarious news article (updated)

Discussion in 'General' started by docleary, Sep 23, 2010.

1. #1 docleary, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    Bangor Woman to be Sentenced for Sexual Assualt

Bangor Woman to be Sentenced for Sexual Assualt - WABI TV5

discus....

2. Twelve years for a joke. Where's their sense of humor?

3. she fuckin raped him in the ass and poured boiling water on him - i think the bitch deserves jail time.

i mean, what would happen if we (men) did similar things to women? we'd be in prison forever.

4. I was going to comment on how my brain cannot register the concept of a female sexually assaulting men, but man.. that makes even my libido cower. :eek:

5. silly bangorians :hide:

6. Holy balls, perforated bowels. I don't think I'll be able to unclench for the next couple of hours.

7. Someone please correct me, as I hope I'm wrong, but bowels are separate than the anus and rectum right? Like you can disembowel someone but you gotta slice like below their kidneys right? So a normal rape isn't just gonna perforate your bowels, you gotta do some twisted shit. Fucked up

8. women need to learn that sexual abuse happens to men too, and that women can be charged for it.

granted ugly women are much more likely to be charged than attractive ones.

9. no, all the way from your stomach to your asshole are considered your bowels.

10. "A perforated bowel is a medical emergency in which a hole in the bowel opens to allow its contents to empty into the rest of the abdominal cavity. The result is frequently sepsis or blood infection, which if not treated can cause almost immediate death."

[​IMG]

Good joke, lady.

11. I used to fantasize about being sexually assualted by a woman.

Not anymore...

12. ^this.

No other way to put this, really...

:( Oh...oh god.

13. 12 yrs is not enough..

Totally sexist..

Damn I feel bad for that guy...

14. thats kinda how i feel - if a guy were to sodomize a woman when she was passed out drunk, he would get 20+.

15. he would be in there for a long long long time...prolly getting slammed in the behind for the whoel time by bubba down the hall there

16. Maine woman sentenced to 6 years for sexual assault | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

:mad:

17. just coming in to represent the bgr.

18. i'm from around augusta, good to see another mainer on the City.