hilarious experience with pets while stoned?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Dirt Blunts, Oct 19, 2010.

1. haha, this happened like 10 minutes ago, i can't stop laughing

i was in the bathroom dropping a deuce, well when i went into the bathroom my big cat was on the laundry basket sleeping and my little kitten was on the floor sleeping, i sit down and start feeding the toilet, i finish about 40 seconds or so in, i have a habit of looking at the destruction below, so i lifted my ass up and had a peak inside

all of a sudden little kitten on the floor jumped up, tail in the air and all and started sneezing and hissing and running towards the door, trying to get out, the big one right after her started sneezing, got up and walked torwards the door, i had to get up and clench my ass together and open the door because they were starting to claw each other and fight each other to get out

i flushed and laughed and still are, they won't go in the bathroom at all

2. Haha that's actually pretty funny

3. That sounds hilarious.

4. Thats crazy cuz when my cat takes a dump in her litter box it stinks to high heaven, you must have eaten something horrific to scare two cats away lol.

5. Hahahah damn OP. What the hell did you eat. My cat likes to sit in the bath tub and I was pissing in the dark ( there was some light but not a lot) and the little bitch decides to jump from the bathtub to the counter which happened to coincide right in front of me. I got hella scared cuz I didn't see her and ended up getting pee all over the toilet. I was pissed. No pun intended. Actually it was very intended. I actually wasn't that angry.

6. For some reason all three of my cats like to stare at me as i pee! Never in my bathroom alone!

7. [quote name='"saturdaybell"']For some reason all three of my cats like to stare at me as i pee! Never in my bathroom alone![/quote]

My cats follow me to the bathroom too!

If I don't let them in they sit at the door and scratch/meow until I open it.

8. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

My cats follow me to the bathroom too!

If I don't let them in they sit at the door and scratch/meow until I open it.[/quote]

My cats do that to. Especially if i close my door while sleeping! But i feel like there judging my potty skills when they follow me in there

9. the funniest thing to do with cats is tie a long sock around there stomach / back. then sit back and laugh

10. LMAO Awwwww!!!!!