Hilarious Event in todays blunt route

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tomato Dog, Jul 7, 2010.

1. So me and my buddy patrick were smokin this B of Chron and this dude on a scooter without a shirt on was goin about 30 in a 45 so we tag along behind him and he picks up the pace as we are above this overpass he Nails this bird with his upper body and looks back at it like wtf! the bird landed on the street flinching and my buddy ran it over haha. :D It was funny tho cause this dude looked like he was in a biker gang but he was on a scooter. Couldnt stop laughing when we were next to him at a stoplight.:p

2. actually im not gangsta at all and dont think I am I see your on your flame game:rolleyes:

3. Haha I would have been geekin too if i seen him without his shirt on a scooter haha. Poor bird though :(

4. I can't even tell you how many times I came this close to hitting a bird while driving. Damn things are Kamikaze pilots.

5. no shit my names patrick.. maybe that kid, your buddy, was me?

we shall never know....

dude, just shut up , really.

6. Haha. I once hit a goose going 45 mph in my Jetta, shit was intense. It died though :(

7. I saw an 18-wheeler hit a moose once.

That wasnt funny

8. hahah i saw and 18 wheeler run over a turtle in Florida, i was on vacation with my cousins and uncle, and my uncle saw it on the middle of the road, went out to help it, it snapped, he realized he wanted to keep all his fingers, and got back in the car, 2 seconds later a fucking huge ass truck comes round and goes right over the top of it, the shell just goes to the ground like a flat tire, tons of fluid comes out everywhere, my cousin started screaming, i started laughing... funny times.