hilarious...best thing ive seen all week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NewfiePotHead, Oct 16, 2009.

1. #1 NewfiePotHead, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    hahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjXGKyFLAN4"]YouTube - Happy Splashing Woman Soaks Kids at Bus Stop Happy Splashing Police Charge Woman in Plymouth[/ame]

2. You have to Add the URL to the video. :smoke:

3. ya accidently coppied the wrong thing hahahah :smoke:

4. Haha! that video is classic.

5. Your right that is Hilarious hahahahaha

6. Hahaha "THAT WAS BRILLIANT"

7. lol fucking excellent

8. He is actually getting sued or some shit over this

9. haha yeah, that doesn't make it any less funny tho

10. Hahaha Cant sue him that shit is classic

11. haha this just made my day! good shit :D

12. thats pretty fucked up. i'd be pissed

13. hahahahah i would do this

14. I'd be pissed too, but jesus that was fucking funny. :)

15. Hahahaha, god people are such tight wads these days, sueing over every fucking little thing. ITS WATER, ITS FUNNY, YOU WERE THE BUTT OF A JOKE, WHO CARES GET OVER IT JESUS. lol, I remember when I was about ten years old me and my best friend Jared were runnin around at night toilet papering the trees n houses and shit. and this old guy came out about 50 years old when we were t'ping his front yard and he walked over to us and we're like "oh shit" but we were too scared to run. He just picked up a roll and was like "no kids, you're doing it all wrong, you gotta do it like this", then he threw the roll up over the highest part of the tree and it unravelled perfectly. Lol but see, his generation is so awesome about that kinda stuff and now everyone bitches and sues about everything instead of finding the humor in stuff like this!

Sorry for the long post lol, I just figured since this is a story forum nobody would mind me tellin a story that kinda related to the video :D

16. Hahaha i'm almost crying from laughing so hard! That was HILARIOUS!!! :D

17. Not, lol.

You can't get sued for driving, the water isn't his problem, nor is it his responsibility to avoid it.

OP, holy shit did you see how big that splash came up? All of them got soaked I guarantee it.

Omg, i watched it like 5 times, "Here we go, ready to drench the kids" Priceless.

18. That was fucking awesome!!! haha have you seen all the comments on youtube from idiots like "omg this is disgusting! i hope he gets sued!!" Wth it's WATER! the stuff you drink? lol how the hell can you sue someone over that? It was friggin hilarious!!!!

19. hahahaha,

i want to do this to some kids soooooooooooo badly

20. Ha. That was some funny shit. They planned that out perfectly.