Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Jan 5, 2013.

1. mmm hello blades tommorrow i am going hiking and accidently smoked alot more of my weed then i wanted to last night and all i have left is about 1 fat bowl in my sneak atoke wich i can hit while hiking but it will probably be 1 or 2 hits or i have 2 mini bowls 1 hit each will it get me high and in that good mood hiking or is it not worth it and i should just smoke it tonight ahaha

2. Thats like nothing left....

Id even cancel the trip or delay it until you had at least a gram.............

3. ^ agreed . Get some more buddha

4. If you don't want to cancel your trip and wait until you get more weed. You could try hot knifing it?

I've never tried it personally, but I hear its the thing to do if you have little to no weed left.

5. Damn well it's my uncle taking me he's in town from Mexico and he's not about the Buddha Ahaha.! So I should just smoke it tonight..?

6. Do whatever you wanna do, man. :p

7. Enjoy the outdoors, man. You don't NEED bud. Mother earth has so much more to offer. Go sober and you may be surprised what beauty the world holds.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. i went on a hike this morning to a cove and brought my weed but didnt smoke any untill i got home because i found the area i was at was beautiful and a high all in itself

9. If you feel like you need to be high to enjoy hiking, just stay home.

10. You dont "NEED" to be high

But isnt it just so fun to be in the woods stoned? :smoking:

11. ^this

12. Well I just wanted to experience it lmao this was only my 2nd time hiking while stoned

13. Yeah idk if youve seen the tv show dual survival but im almost positive that the hippie cody in the show brings herbs for each survival journey and tokes off camera XD

In fact, on camera he mentions that he use to roll a lot of joints in pickup trucks lol

14. Lmao I saw him suck a beetles nut In South Africa and its just like cocaine basically it numbs your face and makes you see different colors kinda like it tunes you in xD aha but I always thought he toked