Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hiking and Smoking greatest thing ever

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lakerzx24, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Guys isn't smoking and hiking fucking great. Best duo since kobe and shaq

2. Hiking then smoking atop a mountain? Like a victory J... :hello:

3. Legit. Try to go as often as possible when its warm enough. I can't wait to go out this year.

4. Whatever.. Even smoking throughout your hike.

5. I like to be sober on the way up. Then I get super baked at the top and enjoy the view and bullshit with friends. When we head down we stop and smoke at various places we thought were cool on the way up. Everything seems so much different after you're baked. It's one of my favourite places to be.. in the forest with friends hiking and gettin' high.

6. your avatar made me laugh so hard ...yes its pretty fun id rather do it once i get to the top rather on the way tho

7. I thought it was assumed smoking before, during, and after. Just saying, that smoke after is rewarding.

8. I smoked on top of the world last weekend.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

My friend cant take very smooth panoramas

9. Thats a crazy view man, can't wait until summer time hiking

10. Nothing better than lighting up after you hiked up the mountain. Then comes hot boxing your tent :smoking:

11. i absolutely LOVE the outdoors. best place to toke. theres no one around to fuck up your day and theres nothing to cover up. aside from that, weed brings you closer to nature, and its just so freeing. if i were hiking up a mountain and i had some weed that is known for making you sleepy, i'd probably wait to smoke til i get to the top

12. #12 G4Grassdetta, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    Sativas sure...nothing better than a hike with some nice classical.

and yeah...hotboxing a tent is amazing :p

13. Absolutely love it. Except for the time I overloaded my brownies, ate one with my buddy and we ended out wondering where the fuck we were.