Hike'N'Toke Picture only thread.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by GreenRush, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I've seen heaps of threads about people hiking and toking, and holyfuck! there has been some sick views I've seen. So yeah if you have some pictures upload em'

Try and be artistic as possible, If you want I guess, just makes things more interesting if you get like POV from your bowl etc etc.

Ill upload some this weekend, heading up to the top of Norwood Morialta Reserve, 30km hike, I'm keen!:smoking::smoking:

2. cool thread idea.

3. Lake Perris in cali ... Its right by my school too , like if you were to hop thru the back of school youd be there

4. Appalachians

Attached Files:

5. This is a sweet thread. Keep it going people. I have several neat pics I'll post when I get to my comp of my adventures... Most of which we are toking

6. You hunting geese??

7. I hope paddle and climb and toke count for this thread.

image-424212722.jpg

This is the only out view I got... Stupid me thought I took more. Deffinaty in the summer though!

image-330045667.jpg

This is the cliff, we had to climb up from the side still almost straight up.

image-1614417183.jpg

And that's me on the left where the first photo was takin just to give you an idea on how high up we where when we smoked the doobie which was at the very top. golly that was and intense climb down. only safe spot to jump was the spot i was at which still wasnt very safe lol. All on my phone so don't judge the quality lol.

8. Cool thread, I will have to post some pics soon. :smoking:

There are some epic trails out there.

Trails of The World

9. Not quite camping but a nice scenic toke Sesh

image-2239046964.jpg

10. First picture was during a hunting trip. Second 2 are a fishing trip

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

My best friend packing the bowl on the very top of Hanging Rock in NC. Second one is from standing right on the ledge.

(wow sorry for the big pictures hah)

12. Nice pics. Wish I was there thats a great view

13. Went out with my dog today for a little trip. No trails or anything, just grabbed my GPS and walked the woods until I decided to turn around. Walked through the power lines for a little and then veered off and followed a river for a while. For those with the stereotypical view of NJ, think again. Most of NJ isn't what you think it is.

First section through the power lines...

[​IMG]

Along the river.

[​IMG]

My pup...

[​IMG]

If there's water, she's in it.

[​IMG]

Hanging out.

[​IMG]