Higromite Available Again

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhobeBoo, May 27, 2010.

1. Good day growers...

As you may or may not have know, Higromite, an excellant hydroponic growing medium, has been unavailable for the last year. The only way I have been able to get it is from Grow Shops that had some sitting in the back room. I haved been in email contact with the company and yesterday I received the following email:

Hi ******,

Thanks for your email and patience. It's been a long haul but we are still here and about to release the Higromite product again. We'll be re-marketing it's availability to make all shop owners aware and prevent people from being mis-led. Happy growing!

Best Regards,

Michael Wagner
    President
    Golden Earth Distributors

From their web site:

"Higromite provides several advantages over expanded clay pebbles, coco, and rock wool. It's high in silica and has the best moisture retention & release on the market today. Completely reusable, the varied shapes of the rocks promote porosity, allowing more oxygen to reach the roots"

I mix higromite with hydroton (about 50-50) to make an excellant hydroponic medium without the problems that I (and others) have had with Ph drift. Our plants really like the additional silica.

Check out their web site, www.higromite.com , for more information

Good Growing to all! - Badda Bing.. Badda Bloom!