HIGHTIMES WINNER

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KRONIN, Nov 15, 2015.

1. I recently won pot shot of the week in High Times Magazine. They sent me prizes that look like they came from a skee ball Gamez or possibly an elementary school carnival.i would be embarrassed to give anyone gifts like that. Did i mention a million dollar magazine that has been around since I was a kid.Dont get me wrong quite the honor to win any pot potograph contest. A Bic lighter with their name on it ,was one of the gifts. As many vaporizers or bong an pipe makers that donate to a magazine like that.i don't understand the garbage distibuted by a prestgiuse magazine as that.sorry but greed get ypu no where.so I took all the garbage to the good will.wont ever enter another anything.
    Happy growing

2. What were you expecting? A gold plated plaque for sending in a picture? How much effort is that?

3. Shit.. I woulda loved the bic lighter and whatever else you got. Someone is gonna have a good day at the good will.

4. Not suprised tbh. I follow them on fb and all their stuff is garbage couldn't expect better from a prize lol. I'm suprised their still in business I'm afraid what the magazine is like.

5. Sadly most big companies have forgotten where there loyalties lie.

6. Post the pic!

7. but.... he can get 15 dollars an hour "flipping" burgers aka warming them up in a little oven thing

8. Do I see a Santa Claus hat in that avatar? [​IMG]

9. lol yes. why?

10. I remember when HighTimes would send you seeds with a new subscription. Of course all the seeds would come squashed. Do they still do that?