Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highschool and Videos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Just to be safe, I would create a completely new account, and don't even put your name or any of your info. Just because iff you try applying to a college or something and they find out about that your screwed.

2. well to be fair I don't think legally police could be able to do anything because it only would show that in the past they were ~in possession~ of marijuana. however that could give them reason to wanna search you/your house

so all in all it's really not worth it.

3. If the law can arrest you for having smoking vids on Youtube, then what does this tell you?

4. That its illegal to smoke weed, record it, and show the world your crime.

5. The "law" obviously has too much power!!! :mad:

6. what part of florida, you dont happen to live on the space coast do you??????

7. Well, to be honest, only dicks would try to take legal actions against you? I doubt anyone would.. plus, people who don't smoke wouldnt look up videos of kids smoking in their area, unless they are huge stalkers and look up things of that sort. And i doubt people who hire would look up videos of that sort too. :rolleyes: Just dont go around showing everybody those videos, it might get around the school, good luck :bongin: