Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highs are getting dull and boring

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wuzb, Feb 5, 2014.

1. When i use to get high, i would have a blast watching movies and i would laugh my ass off, but now for the last 2 weeks or so i just feel burnt out and tired when i smoke, and i can't focus on a movie for shit, every 5 minute i'll zone out and have to rewind the movie to catch up and i don't ever really enjoy the movie even if it's the greatest movie ever. Anyone know why this is happening? I don't believe it's my tolerance because i only smoke about 3 times a day and each time i only smoke about half a gram- 1 whole gram. I've tried smoking more (about 2 to 3 grams) to see if that would help, and it does for about 10 minutes and then it just goes back to that crappy burnt out feeling. Any suggestions?

2. it is your tolerance man, you gotta cut down so your body can go back to being a lightweight and youll get super blitzed next time you fry up a chinchilla. theyre called t-breaks, they work

3. I've taken a couple weeks off before and it doesn't change much. Plus, i haven't been smoking that long. (about half a year)

4. well damn, i dont know what the hell is wrong with you then haha. ive been smoking for 2 years now, and a t-break always helps to start feeling higher, but if its not working for you....

5. I've been smoking like 1.5 - 2.5 grams a day for 5 months straight, does that sound like i need a T-break?

6. LOL same thing happens to me at times....

Maybe your smoking too much at a session.. Dont smoke until your burnt out, unless your like me that like to get dumb high.

But yea if you have a lot of things on your mind, weed seems to overpower the movie and you sit and watch the screen, but in your head your thinking about tomorrow breakfast lol

7. Perhaps you are smoking for the wrong reasons.

8. Wtf smoking 3 g's a day must be a legal state, no way you could spend 50 a day haha don't smoke everyday the best way to do it is only smoke on fridays and weekends.

9. #9 Biltwellnigga, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    Smoke less. Inhale harder. Try different methods of smoking.

Try to limit it too 1.5g per day

edit:try edibles :)

10. A few things I do is
    1.) Limit my spending on weed
    2.) Don't smoke for 2 or 3 days, a good T-break will always help
    3.) Take some out when you first buy your sack and set it aside and try to forget about it.
    4.) Don't smoke to keep your high going all day , smoke once in the morning (if you like that), once at lunch, and one more time before bed.

No, that actually sounds like you needed the t-break 4 months ago. Don't smoke so much.

It could be tolerance. But, sounds like it's psychogenic to me. Any new stressors in your life? Woman problems, money, etc.?

13. Maybe you should take a break. When you smoke again, you will feel re-energized.

14. #14 dankness420, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    I would say just change up your toking tool, get a nice bong or bubbler, maybe roll up a fatty.

Been smoking 5years daily never had a t-break, high as fuck everyday. :bongin:

15. If you do the same thing over and over when you get high, yes it will get boring. I have suggestions but some here would not approve.

16. Find better weed :smoking:

17. Time for a t break man. The longer the better. Try 2-3 weeks

18. Drink sugary drinks before you blaze and a light snack to bring up your blood sugar. This really helps. Also drink a lot of water after too.

19. It is your tolerance, but even if your tolerance is high, there's nothing like a good mango! Eat a mango, wait 10 minutes, toke up. You'll feel great bro! :metal:

20. smoke less per day, 2,5g a day is kinda excessive.

Do you have a job or a daily occupation? If so try only smoking after.