Highrish Promo - Win x5 Greenhouse Seeds + 15% Discount

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Big Kushes to all who entered. We don't like this part as we have to disappoint so many of you - BUT, there has to be a winner - and that IS:

@JonathanT

Well done to you. Please PM us to claim your prize. We will respond on Monday when we are back in the office ;-)

Our next promo is never far away. Remember, if you want to shop at the Vault you can do so here: www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk .

Cheers
    #HighRish #TeamVault

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Congratulations

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wow! Thank you!

• Like Like x 5
  4. She will love the company!

0327191834.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Congratulations dude!!! Keep us posted!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Congratulations @JonathanT !

Sent from my screen to yours!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Couple test nugs off the auto Colorado Cookies. Tons of trichs 0329191828c.jpg 0329191833a.jpg m

• Like Like x 2
  8. Is it Monday yet? Never thought I'd say that.

9. Im bout to take a nug off for testing.. theirs alot of lil popcorns on her down low..

Inspiration from you, i agree with you this girl is covered wit trichs..

Im going to take a good look of this nug under the scope b-4 drying, then again after it drying to see how much its progressed since chop off.. (always wanted to do this lil experiment).. imo the trich process doesnt stop immediately when chopped off..

Vegging outside the flower tent

10. First trich pics b-4 dry at moment of chop off.. all trichs are cloudy with about 2-4% just starting to turn amber with a small amber dot inside the trich head..

This plant is very short imo.. idk how tall others ACC got to be but myne isvery short at just 13”.. but shes packin way more buds than my last autos.. the grew to anout 2+’ & they gave me about a qtr each one (14g)..

These nugs are way way more dense also.. this lil ass nug is damn their 2g fully trimmed.. (thats heavy its pretty small)..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Looks awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 0409191142.jpg 0409191142a.jpg
    Guess what came in today?! Thank you to everyone at greenhouse seeds, Barneys Farm and The Vault!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2