Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highly Medicated The Dragon. Riders Welcome

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by STIGGY, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    So with this post in mind and having provided a little background about Echinacea here is my cause to suspect that fermenting CanaKraut might be a useful pursuit or experiment however all three of the plants listed above are also sources of Inulin as well as Dandelion.  It may be the breakdown of Inulin that is providing the benefit in the paper below.  This could make CanaKraut a dead end.

Lactic acid fermentation as a tool to enhance the functional features of Echinacea spp
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3680048/?report=classic

2. Next time I make kraut I'm thinkong of adding some root to it (MJ of course)
    and let it steap in crock and jars as well.
    after all they use caraway seeds for taste so stems should be fine.
    Interesting

3. Anyone having a Hurricane Party? Probably not in NC and SC. Just found this thread. I was wondering where to post as this is where I hang out, with P'Sam and STIGGY and everyone. I've got some Lucid Blue tincture going on. We're having a Hurricane Florence party. I was evacuated from the Outer Banks of NC Tuesday morning, 1 1/2 days into my vacation. No matter, much better not to get flooded on an island. I'm on the Chesapeake Bay and we are on the edge of the cone. We are hunkered down. Just having some wind right now though thunderstorms are possible. I am not being reckless, I have great respect for hurricanes. I would evacuate if I was in an evacuation or flood zone. A party in our condition is necessary.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Holy Cows I forgot about this thread
    Boy I was stoned when I started this one LOL
    Be safe and update if you can
    Enjoy the ride
    No Party for us here God Speed

• Like Like x 2
  5. @Joker1121
    I've got friends a bit North of Charlotte NC so I'm keeping an eye on the reports. They don't have much yet but they did board up and are hunkered down just in case having been through it a time or two.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good Luck I hope is with them also Brass
    I heard the storm was going to be downgraded to a Cat 2
    Lets hope so
    But The 3 days of steady rain are going to be hard

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Going to make a big batch of tincture when this plant is ready

• Like Like x 1
  8. woooo! ric flair style

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Best to use Everclear 190 proof for the wash

10. Well HELLO guys...We got us a new coffee shop ? COOL !

11. Well as long as you are using drops of tinct why yes we do

12. Oh...Guess that leafs me out...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Or, I could just say I do...LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Here I will give ya a qt.

15. Need to cover the Pool today
    Not looking forward to that, did you even think about yours?
    Did you get that new pump up and running

16. Man, That first motor I bought was a dud, and had to send it back and re-order the new one, Which is still sitting in the box looking at me...I got sick about the same time it arrived,and postponed the job...But I WILL get to it soon...

17. Got it !

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. well that sucks

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.