HighliketheSky's and my adventure(s)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SantaRosaToka420, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Well basically we met up to smoke today, and as soon as we lit that bowl of purpley goodness.. Our journey began...
    We finished smoking when she turns to me and says "Is it okay if we go to the mall so we can drop something off for my friend at work?"
    "Sure" I say, what could go wrong?
    Well let me tell you exactly what DID! We get to the mall and she gives her friend the item, and locks her keys in the trunk:eek:
    And of COURSEE she needs they keys to open the trunk, even from the inside....
    Great..
    So her friend takes off with her to get her spare key while I sit in the car, floating away on the cloud that once was the seat. I was so comfortable...
    SO comfortable!
    Anyways, after about ten minutes a stupid security mall cop douchebag lady rides in on her stupid ass scooter thing and checks out this car battery someone had left there. She didn't know I was in the car so I just sat up and lurked for a little. Apparently she thought she was completely alone, cause she started doing laps in full speed around the parking structure. I laughed quietly to myself.
    Anyways, she finally gets back to the car and we take off and head over back to target. I got some reisens and she got some badass chocolates.
    Mmmmm I ate like 38 of those bastards.
    We then went to starbucks, where apparently, unbeknownst (idk how u spell that shit) to me, you can get free grande cups of ice water. WTF BONUS?!
    After that we proceeded to the car and headed on our way again.

Also, I forgot to add this little nug in. I don't know exactly what time but we proceeded look at each others eyes to see if we were high, which we couldnt open our eyes open enough to tell lol. We then giggled for like 10 minutes.

Back to the story. We went over to a DIFFERENT starbucks so she could buy a drink, java chip or something, idgaf. I was high so I started messin with the lady taking our order and she started laughing, and proceeded to laugh as we pulled up to the window LOL. I'm a very funny guy, what can I say?
    LOL as we left the starbucks some black lady was pumpin gas in a sketchy impala, while on the phone with another person gettin SUPER sassy. You need to get ye self a REAL man, I got my man u need to finna getta REAL man ya HEAR!?
    LOL
    Crazy sassy woman.
    We then drove to the parking structure, which u had to pay for, so she pulled in and out of the structure, causing the security guard to mug us like a retard.
    Finally get to the free parking structure where we try to get a hold of the movie theater for the times Dinner for Schmucks would be. After calling the wrong place I finally got on the line with who i THOUGHT was the right person.
    Now what I heard, I swear, was hear him say cinnamon sticks how can I help you?
    I'm like.. wut?
    WTF. And burst out laughing at him right in his ear. LOL it was the wrong theater.
    FINALLY get the show times, and I decide we should walk through all these sketchy people to get to the theater. This guy in front of us was bein weird but he had headphones on so I made fun of him, and he heard me and turned around and mugged me like he was finna killa brother. I was like OH SHIT and changed the subject hella fast haha.
    We get in the movie and watch it without much excitement. After we head back to the car after a LONG ASS walk cause she went the long ass way and it was fucking COLD as shit, we see 2 sketchy fat emo chicks in a crappy car talking to some old ass guy in a chrysler we were like WTF prostitutes maybe? IDK!!
    WTF IS GOING ON!?!?
    WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE HERE TOGETHER TALKING?!
    IS SHE LEAVING WITH HIM?! WHAT'D SHE PUT IN HIS TRUNK!?!
    WTF!
    and then we went to my car and parted ways.
    FIN:smoke::devious:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 HIGHliketheSKY, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010

COOL STORY BRO.
    :laughing:
    excuse me i watched that movie with excitement :D hahaha

hey do you care if we go drop this off to my friend real quick
    no
    are you sure
    yea
    ..... are u sure u dont care
    what
    are u sure
    yea

are my eyes red????
    i dont know dude i cant open mine enough to see

im sure nobody understands how funny this shit is :cool: but damn that cannabis club did us good.. I got so high that I locked my keys in my own damn trunk :confused:

And i had mad ninja skills sneaking into my house to get that spare key...UM HEY MOM YA I JUST FORGOT SOMETHING HERE *GRABS KEYS* UH OK BYE!!!!! run!!!

But yay for meeting a blade :)

3. you guys better not be doin this in rosa without me!

4. I hope you got laid, man.

5. lmao!

6. Ufffff, way to go putting the dude on the spot, man!

7. Lol I wasn't trying to get laid, thank you very much. And yes, we've been doing this occasionally :D

8. #8 full melt, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    So it's only a matter of time before you make your move.

Or do you not find highlikethesky attractive?

9. :laughing: You're horrible. I love you dude :p

10. Lol she's a FRIEND, of which I doubt you have any of.

11. semantically, that makes no sense.

but i commend thee for thyne effort in sounding edumacated :p

anyways... cool story bro. BROFIST!

CO blades need to unite! YOU HEAR ME, CO BLADES?????

• Like Like x 2
  12. How can you expect a fist bump after insulting me? I'm appalled

13. i didn't insult you. i just pointed out what you wrote made absolutely no sense semantically. but it sure did sound cool :smoke::hello:

14. ... well okay then... All is fair in love and war. And weed. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I wish the blades I hang out with posted more -_- lol

16. I only hangout with one blade :( And she goes on all the time :D

17. You evaded my question. Whether or not she is a friend is irrelevant.

Do you find her attractive?

18. That question is neither here nor there.

19. I've seen her pic, and YES she is;):smoke:

And a FRIEND so be nice please.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wait. What pic?