highgrow game.

Discussion in 'General' started by billabong420, Sep 19, 2005.

1. How many people here have that game highgrow on your computer.

you you do what was the craziest looking plants you grown.

here is mine. i didnt modify the image one bit.

2. haha that some ugly ass weed! When im not so tired im gonna have to check that game out.

3. A game... where you grow plants? You need to find something better to do with your free time lol

4. lol your stupid. this game works in real time and it works even when its not open. so basicly its the same as growing real weed but legaly and no profit margin.

its a fun game to mess around with

5. never heard of it untill now, downloaded it and have my first plant growing.

6. that looks like a fun game....you should try Dope Farmer, its awesome. im going to grow some buds . peace

7. hey you know what, we should organize a contest on here and see who can grow the dankest bud lol, that would be fuckin ill!

8. you guys are a bunch of fuckin stoners. LOL

where do i sign up?

9. everybody just leave a post here saying you want in and if i can get at least like 5 people ill make a thread and we'll do this shit, sounds kidna fun lol.

10. yea this game is crazy its so realistic. you can breed plants if you get a male and i female and you get seeds from the female polinated plants. and you can download a shit load of seed files from there website. www.highgrow.us