Highgrade Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by oldskoolgrower, May 28, 2009.

1. Well I made my first purchase of seeds in a LONG LONG time. I usually get my genetics via private channels, but I'd heard so many good things about HGS that I decided to try their Super Bud and Hash Plant.

There was some initial trouble with a delay in my payment getting there but that was all UPS's fault (I even got my money back on the overnight shipping :D ).

The seeds arrived today, with 2 extras in each tube. I must say that from a communication and customer service standpoint I highly recommend HGS. I'll let you all know how the seeds turn out, but I have no doubt that I'll get some nice plants out of them. The beans look nice and healthy and perfectly ripened.

Shipping was stealth and didn't take too long. From that standpoint, their overall reputation, and their communication and customer service I recommend you consider them.

2. I'm a BIG fan of HGS. Glad you had a good experience with them!

3. I am trying HGS white widow this year - heard good things about it.

4. I just received my order from HGS. This was my first order ever, and I have to say that I was very pleased with my experiance. 20 days from order to delivery!! I highly recommend HGS!! A+

5. I had to put off germing mine because of some problems here at the homestead but I'm getting ready to crack them soon.

6. great choice on HGS, I too highly recommend them to anyone. My first batch of seeds came in about 7 days, well packaged and all with 4 freebies. Unfortunately, only 1 of the 14 germinated. I emailed HGS right away, and they immediately responded and sent out another batch of 14 seeds for free, without question. The new batch germinated 3/3 and produced some great product. You can see my whole grow from start to harvest in my sig. :smoke: :)

They definitely earned a repeat customer from me, not only from a great product but also because of their fantastic customer service.

7. I will again refer everyone who feels hgs is so great to a post I did in June in this same forum under the title highgrade seeds. The asshole who owns the co. could offer me 50% of every order and free seeds I would still turn him down

8. I am a first-time seed buyer so im not really sure what companies are legit (eg: trustworthy, quick, good customer service, and most importantly sell high quality seeds that have TRUE genetic quality, and is actually the strain they say it is)...

With that said, ive been searching through the forums and it seems like people have alot of good things to say about HGS.. I was considering placing an order with them, but then i saw your post.. :eek: Why do you feel this way about HGS? Im very interested in hearing your personal experience with them, and what made you feel the way you do...

Also, for everybody else, what seed companies would you most highly recommend? I was also considering Nirvana (nirvana-shop.com right?), and worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com...
    What does everybody think of these companies? and what other companies might you recommend?
    :confused:

9. None of them are fem, hmmm

10. Fem seeds are crap anyways. Stay away from them.

Autoflowering and feminized seeds are two of the biggest problems plaguing commercial seed purchases these days.

11. hey OSG, how are your HGS plants doing?

12. Really man, i heard hermies but i had no clue feminzed seeds are not worth it. That will make me change my purchases next year. so much cheaper also

13. That's just my own personal opinion, but it's based on a lot of factors. I prefer to use Nature to get my females. With proper care you can get 60-70% females out of natural seeds.

EDIT:

They are just getting started. I had some issues at home that needed to be dealt with, plus a lack of space because of other things I had going on/growing. Just seedlings now but healthy ones.