Highgrade Seeds is the best!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by xelatoth, Apr 1, 2008.

1. After a very dissapointing run with Nirvana, I looked around and decided to go with HGS!

I checked out Dr. Chrinic, but it was a bit much... going through all the vendors and seeing the same strains with different prices and pics... meh!

So, HGS has, IMHO, the sickest looking buds and you can actually see them grown in their forums!

But anyway, I ordered 3 strains (Big Blue = blueberry+NL5 cross), (Blue widow = WW +blueberry cross), and Purple Cindy (insane sativa dominat cross of a lot of genetics)

The prices were fair and I got the seeds 3 days later (just got em' today)

They come packed in awesome tubes (unlike nirvanas crappy paper envelopes that smashed 8 of my 20 seeds last time...meh!

OH! and I was given 2 free seeds of each strain!!!! A total of 6 free top notch seeds!!!

and, unlike Nirvana's pale, small seeds... these are mostly larger, tiger striped and darker = good!!!!!!

PS - They kept me informed with multiple e-mails too!
    And when I thought I was suppossed to get them yesterday and they did not come, I e-mailed them concerned.... They not only got back tome instantly, but also informed me that their office was closed and that I would instead get the seeds today - which of course I did!

I will update in 2 days or so on germ rate, but I am excited :smoke:

2. sounds like some excellent customer service :)

3. I too love HGS. Have ordered from them almost exclusively for the last 3 years. All with stupendous results!

4. i hear the the only way to go, im starting to wish i used them

5. ill trade you 3 black pearl seeds that i just ordered from them for 3 of your big blue seeds.

PM me if interested

6. i ordered from them on the 20 still not here

7. I ordered from HGS .My order was placed on the 3rd of March 2008.It did take two shipments to get my beans,but I did get them.The customer service was great .I am going to post a grow very soon ---Black Queen and Blueberry,look out for it .

8. I have heard great things about Highgrade Seeds BLACK QUEEN. Please post a grow journal!

9. i only wish highgrade seeds would carry Mr.Nice seeds!