Highgrade Seeds buyer beware

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cuzin Red, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Formerly reputable high-grade seeds took a dive. Their forum is riddled with complaints of no seeds and no response on emails of late. Just lost $100 there when they neglected to inform they no longer sell seeds, but were all to happy to email payment arrangements.

2. Are you shitting us??? Really? That's bad, they were legit for a long time. Wonder what happened. They even started carrying TGA's gear a couple of years ago.
    Bummer....

3. Exactly! About 5 years ago I found them on a very reputable review site that doesn't cater to the younger hyped-up seedbank market set that's so prone to rip-offs. They had exclusive rights to perhaps the only close to true old school Kona Gold replica genetics still avail, as well as the TGA contract they hooked you mention. Relatively unknown, but among the better seedbanks/breederst out there for sure. It makes no sense to me either and I'm stumped with what's up with them. Thought maybe they were temp overwhelmed with orders and couldn't respond to emails as timely usual. But then read several posts on their forum from others who haven't had a response in mos. Of course the word they no longer sell seeds could be speculation too from someone guessing that caught on. But for sure it defies their long standing solid rep.

4. HGs wife died( November) and things haven't been the same since.

Hopefully it turns around.

5. wow, he shut down the forums today.

hope it's just temp.

6. :DLooks like their forum is back. seems hgs was sick. found this in the HG forums
    Re: DELAYED ORDERS
    « Reply #102 on: 15th Apr 2013 at 9:12am »[SIZE=-1][​IMG] Quote [/SIZE]
    Good Morning folks...

I finally heard from Highgrade this weekend,, he sent me a pm... Here's a copy and paste

Quote:
    Have been in the hospital for the last 6 weeks. Had surgery and then complications from the surgery. All in all it has been a nightmare of sorts. My GF has tried to pick up the slack in the orders but she is only able to do so on most weekends and orders are FAR behind. I am sure there are many here wondering WTF happened. I dont blame them. But I was in no condition physically nor mentally to deal with anything else other than my health. I am back as of today at my home but still feeling like a train has hit me. It is my intention to start processing orders as of this coming Monday. There are a shit load that need to be done and I am not sure how long it will take me to get through them but plan on doing what I can to get things back in order.

Please convey this to the forums members and hope they understand.

Best,

Highgrade

7. Thank you for relaying the answer to the mystery. My faith is restored... I hope.

8. wharf how are u in the know? that like his wife died? i didnt find that

9. Wharf knows everything :wave:

10. Continue to read from several sources that the extended hosp. story is legit and Highgrade is back at the helm. Still expect awhile b4 I see my Vortex beans, particularly given the typical early seasonal volume spike in seed orders anyway.