Highgrade has African Landrace Sativas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by masonwinston, Feb 16, 2011.

1. #21 Brother Urb, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014

Nice man glad you got your order. I'd still be afraid to order after all the bad reviews I have read.  May I ask when you ordered?  I wonder if this guy is ready to do business again?  I read a ton of horror stories about him.

Also curious when you ordered?

2. I'd guess sometime around 2010..can't remember exactly but i know it was right before i bought my house.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. August 21. I made a order change in the next few days before sending my payment and received the beans on September 7th. The reason for my order was the kona gold. I grew it a few years ago and was really impressed with the pineapple taste and the yield was nice. Also ordered black pearl, electric fruit punch and received a free bee, purple Nepalese. The black pearl is showing signs of sativa with the stretch and sparse limbs. The efp is looking indica. Purple Nepalese is stretching too. I have only smoked the kona from 3 years ago and it was bomby! It is the only seed so far that hasn't sprouted. In my notes from that grow kona gold didn't start off so well but when it got growing it kicked in nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app