highest you've EVER been?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cherrylane86, Jun 2, 2018.

1. I wasn't even going to post about the times I've gotten too high from edibles. It's so common to get way too high from edibles. Greening out is no fun when you have the spins and puke for hours if you try to get off the couch. It sucks to be so high you can't even pass out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Yeah being high on weed and an empty stomach is an enlightening experience few trained people genuinely get. Everyone who eats food to feel good just has an upset stomach before they shit!

lol this is how I get every microgram of fullest adenosine triphosphate energy from any gram of herb I pick.

I am a superefficient god damn superhuman thanks to weed hahaha :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  3. About a year ago, I was smoking some Cheese, 15 Bowls down and I started talking to aliens and shit. I was texting my friend and I’d put my phone on the table and take a hit, he’d text back and the phone would vibrate scaring the shit outta me every single time. Every time it vibrated, I thought aliens were trying to talk to me. I saw car lights go down the road out of my window and I thought the aliens were here so I grabbed my bong, lighter, jar of weed, grinder, phone and got the hell outta there, went to my basement scared as shit. Even then I was still toking off my bong. Hint: never smoke 15 bowls of good shit unless you want to be confronted by paranoia inducing aliens.

Sent from my Pigeon using Paper

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Took a 90% thc nectar dab and a 0.75 gram kief cake bowl in one hoot. I was talking to myself a bit, my head was spinning and I started throwing up. My friend ran upstairs and got me a huge drink of fruit punch and then I felt better. Then we jammed out to some classic rock and heavy metal. Pretty good night.

5. Some day I want to experience that.

6. Once I was so high I saw a great image on a train seat and spend about 7 hours drawing it in all its details

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. i have a new one since i last posted in this thread.

a few weeks ago i did dabs for the first time over at my friend's house. i had already done one and was feeling real great. she left to go bring our other friend home, so at this point it was just me and her bf and her bf's co-worker. he;s like "hey, do ya wanna do another?" i'm like hell yeah. so i hit the second dab. i INSTANTLY had to lay down, i was so nauseous. i had to get up to pee, but the problem is their bathroom is upstairs. i haven't struggled that hard to get up and down a flight of stairs since i had bronchitis and couldn't get any oxygen to my brain. anyways, i thought for sure i had been in the bathroom for like 2 hours. nope, 10 minutes. my friend wasn't even home yet.

we started watching a bunch of those shane dawsonconspiracy videos, and my high ass brain convinced myself i was pregnant (even tho there was no way i could've been). but i was CONVINCED. usually i can stay pretty level headed when i'm high, but i was off the rails nutso.

8. The highest ive ever been is when i took my first hit.. i remember taking the hit and just sitting there watching tv and getting freaked out by people's faces on the news i remember being so scared i went in my room to play sum gta 5 wen i just started greening out i had to lay down it got so bad there was a really intense vibrations going throughout my body after that i couldn't get outta my bed for a few hours... I miss getting that high

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ended up going to a party and was asked to try some edibles. Didn't realize how potent those brownies were until they hit me like a fuckin truck.

I end up laying on the girl who threw the parties bed and people would come in and out of that room throughout the night. When i would put a name on one who would enter another would be in his or her spot. I remember someone trying to mack on me in my bad state and before i could even tell her anything, like i said before, gone.

When i came to terms of somewhat consciousness i was in the back of a friends truck without shoes going down the interstate to visit an out of state mutual friend of ours. I didn't ask questions (not like i could) and just enjoyed the wind hitting me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Super Silver Haze nuff said

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I remember kicking it after school my senior year with these dudes i would always park next to in the morning and smoke a cigarette before school. Well I had pretty much no tolerance at that time because I had a straight edge girlfriend so I didn’t smoke.
    So we get to his apartment (he lived with a roommate) we load up the bong there only 3 or 4 of us. Playing GTA V. I get a pretty green hit and after a little bit I was just like, Damn. My friends were bobbing their heads to the music in sync and it was tripping me out for some reason. I get up to use the restroom and got sketched out and left the apartment.
    As I was leaving , it’s an upstairs apartment so I’m descending the stairs and I just felt them coming at me and my life flashing before my eyes every step I took. I felt as though I was on an escalator but going the opposite way.
    I still have to drive home to my house so I get in my car in this foreign neighborhood and manage to find my way out. Once I’m on a maint street I get really bad tunnel vision and everything in it converges to a single point. I was scared because I had contacts in and it seemed like it was my left eye mostly. It’s hard to explain but with everything going into a point it feels like a pyramid.
    So with the one eye and pyramid and all sorts of patterns I started to feel like it was Illuminati or that that’s what it meant.
    I got a couple of stories but I mainly only tripped back when I used to have hide it from parents or when I got too high and felt patterns coming at me and feeling like I’m seeing the devil in my reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #32 Quantary, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Highest ever smoking was the first time I smoked really strong weed. What I was used to moat likely Midwestern rogue hemp from WWII era fields that naturally spread outside its original boundaries. You could smoke an entire 1 gram spliff all by yourself and just get a headache,

The first time I bought some Colombian Gold which had probably with 10x the THC content of what I had been smoking. Burning a big fat one all the way down with my neighbor seemed to do nothing for several minutes. But the high start to ramp up, with extreme giddiness, followed by a bell-ringing, energetic, psychedelic trip. I could feel strange strobe like sensations of movement, and lost the ability to carry on a conversation or speak in complete sentences.

The sativa gave me so much energy that I had to start moving. I got up and started doing calisthenics and shadow boxing like a maniac. The sense of panic kept growing until I thought I would explode, and then I crossed into a blacked out state where periods of time are missing. Probably 30 minutes to an hour of just being somewhere else. Good times.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mother fuckin bird pussy in mother fuckin space...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Probably the time I tried to relight the wrong end of the blunt hotboxing, or the time I took a screen door off with my face that I didn't see. Aside from my first smoke.

Also the times when I was sitting in my car high AF...and couldn't tell if people chatting walking by were voices in my head or people talking. And once I was convinced my thoughts were left on a voicemail when I forgot to hang up calling my mom.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. If we're talking about being baked on weed then I remember this one time I got so fucken high I just couldn't see, I totally underestimated the amount of edibles it actually took to get high and next thing I know I'm going near fucken blind. Shit was scary, I was like "am i ever gonna not be high again", then I went to the bathroom and jacked the most spiritual session I've ever done. I remember kind of hallucinating or having visions of some sorts, such strong visions and expansion of imagination that at one point the fantasy of a woman turned into 10x figures or more doing doggystyle on elephants. Shit was fucked up and i was kind of grossed out but i just kept jerking off, then after I came i asked myself what the fuck im doing with my life and went to bed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. The highest I've ever been (on weed) is the first time I smoked weed. It was at lunch time in the 8th grade. It was terrible. I was 13. I kept asking my friends when is this feeling gonna go away. They would laugh and say NEVER!!! (Fuckin assholes)

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #37 Amator herbae, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    The highest I've ever been was last December at a friend's house in a state with legal weed. I had bought a 36% THC vape pen that was supposedly "good for 80 puffs", whatever a "puff" is. Well, after charging the vape pen, I blew all the air out of my lungs and then drew on the vape until I had reached my lungs' maximum capacity, and it felt like my lungs were on fire. I then proceeding to blow it all out with much coughing -- I think I had so much glycerin vapor that it must have been coming out of my ears :p as it was coming out of my nose :D In just about *30* seconds I started telling my friend "Something doesn't feel right... Something doesn't feel right!.... SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT!!!" . It felt as if the room was spinning out of control and I bolted to me feet and started to run but my friend caught me and sat me down on the couch. I had almost tripped and fallen onto my face when I bolted up. It felt like I was blacking out but it turned out to be a *waking* full R.E.M. dream state! :D When I was on the couch, I saw what appeared to be turbulent path of spacetime which faded off into infinity. It seemed to be covered by horizontal vortices of distorted spacetime and every few minutes I'd get caught up in one. I'd then feel as though I was the fulcrum at the center of the universe with the cosmos spinning out of control around me. I'd also experience a bad "nervous stomach" feeling. Not nausea per se, but still not pleasant. Anyway, my friend talked me through the 20 to 30 minute ordeal and just told me I was peaking. The unpleasantness finally stopped and I was baked out of my mind! :D My friend had to take me back to my hotel room and I remember taking about 30 minutes to wash my hands as every few seconds I'd go into that waking dream state and then I'd forget what the hell I was doing :D That night, I slept *very* well with pleasant dreams :)

I think I may have exhausted half the vape cartridge in that long draw -- next time I'll be more careful :)

Herba tua beata sit

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have a few stories. When I first started smoking, I had bud + hash with my friends. We had a no-name strain in my friend's bong (I think it was an 18 inch glass bong if I remember correctly) but I didn't know at the time that my friend put some hash on the bowl. They told me once I went to hit it, but tbh I didn't even know what that would do -- like how high that would make me. I only took like 3 or 4 hits, but with my low tolerance I realized quickly that I was the highest I'd been up until that point. Time slowed way down (almost like my first time, but worse) and I was having trouble focusing on the conversations we were having. So the bong comes back to me for like a 5th or 6th time and I was like dude I think I need to stop I am ripped. My eyelids felt so heavy. My friend asked if I was ok, and I said something to the effect of "my skin feels like it's vibrating" or buzzing or something like that. It was a weird feeling.

Another time was about 2-3 years ago, once I could start going to dispensaries. I knew the bud would be stronger, but I just did too much I think. I had my bong, and I'd been smoking pretty much the whole day in various forms. It's now like 1 AM, and I'm like "man I should probably just go to sleep now" but for some reason I decided one more bowl was necessary. I packed a big bowl of GSC, I remember the strain specifically and I took multiple big hits. This high was probably the closest I've come to "greening out" -- but it's kinda tough to say because it was late and I was so tired anyway. But I go SO high from that bowl and it was similar to the experience when I was younger. I just felt so overpowered by an exhausted tired feeling. I felt like I was trying to fight to stay awake. I went to pick my phone up, and I thought my hands were numb (they weren't but they felt like they were) then I got kinda dizzy and I sat on my couch and like grabbed the arm rests lmao after that I just went to bed and slept it off.

19. The other night i had two joints and 4 edibles and they are a time release of an hour and when it hit i held myself together so good cause im used to fighting through panic with smoking but i could see how someone would completely lose it and go to a hospital

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. BNW Hash caps hands down, will have ya laying in bed tense as hell riding a wave giggling to yourself. Haven’t been that high in over 20 years