Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest Youve Ever Been

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shmotz, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Yesterday I kept a good buzz going all day until about 5:00pm I decided to smoke 2 1/2 bowls just to see how high I could get. My vision started to flash like frames whenever I would zone or just move my head, and I started to get that paralyzed feeling I've heard about. I felt paranoid and anxious for the first time ever and now I can definitely see why people start freaking out. But I just told myself I was high as fuck and got everything under control. What's the highest the rest of you have been and what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Grateful Dead show.. 1987.

24 hours of madness...

3. California in 2012. I rolled a fat blunt with my cousin and just got completely ripped. We smoked on the beach and I just laid there all day. Until I realized the tide came up haha

4. When I was very new to smoking and tried a real strong strain, something like a panic attack started and I just stood there for 15 minutes, leaning against the wall. It was under a bridge and winter, so everything around was in snow & ice, and I was freaking out about how I'm going to get back up (there was a small snow path on a steep hill where you could walk normally, but it was near the water). That was not a nice feeling, had way too much fear and paranoia. I don't think I was that high, tho, because when the panic attack went away, I just felt normally stoned, altho with no euphoria at all, so I overdid kinda. :(

I don't even try to get as high as possible, I like to simply get high and conserve my stuff. Otherwise the next day I would regret that I wasted that much weed just to see how high I could get.

5. With edibles is say back in March when my friend made really fucking strong brownies and we each ate three. I fucking melted into the couch. It was awesome.

Just smoking, it was probably the time we made a grav using a big ass Arizona iced tea jug and a big ass socket for a socket wrench. I was just retarded.