Highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wickkkkk, Mar 14, 2014.

1. #1 Wickkkkk, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    Im really stoned right now and was wondering if anyone of you guys have any storiesabout bein stoned out of your mind

2. Got so baked I got a headrush that blacked me out for a few seconds. Idk how and it was sudden and random. I ate two brownies, because they tasted so damn good hahaha. Woops!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If I had a blunt for every thread I've seen just like this.

4. Last time I've been high out of my mind was the last time I bought an edible. Whenever I smoke and no matter what I smoke, my eyes would never get red and I can always function. But for some reason, edibles fuck me up so much. When I eat an edible, my eyes get bloodshot red and glossy as hell, my mouth is cottonmouth as hell and I feel I'm going to die of thirst, and the high lasts so long for me, if I take it like around 4 or 5 pm, I can still feel it the next day. 

5. if its just weed.. ive been on could 9 many times.. other drugs have always been one hell of a trip

6. Just last week I was at my friends house. We bought some wraps and an eighth. First time having a blunt. 3 blunts being passed around. When it hit me, it hit me hard. When we leaved his house to buy some food I looked at a street that I frequent at times and I thought it was a highway that I live pretty far from.

7. Left*

8. When I was a kid (10+ years ago) we hot boxed my buddy's bathroom with a couple blunts with honey oil between 4 of us. I don't think I have ever been that high since.

9. The highest i have ever been was when i was in school. I bought an edible from my friend and i didnt know it got you way higher than smoking. So around 4th period i ate half then i was waiting, then by lunch i was like its not kickin in ill eat the other half. I didnt know it had to digest or whatever. Then by the end of lunch i was completely gone. i had 6th and 7th period left to go to. 6th period was cool because we had to work in groups and my teacher was pretty cool, he was joking with me and said what have you been smoking, thats some good stuff. Then 7th period comes and my eyes are totally bloodshot. My friend told me he couldnt see the white in my eyes at all (im pretty sure that was an exaggeration) but i sat in the front and my teacher knew right away what state of mind i was in and i was trying to act natural and take notes. Apparently he was cracking jokes the whole time about me. Anyways this annoying ass bitch was asked my teacher when was the last time he had written a referral, and he said i dont like to get people i trouble like that. Im grateful lol... sorry if this shit was long.

10. Lack of oxygen to the brain. I once did that on a huge homemade hookah. Was puffing weed on it for like 5mins straight, while standing up so i just blacked out lol.