Highest yielding autoflowering strain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannacultivator, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Of all of the ruderalis hybrids, which are the highest yielding (on average)? Auto AK 47 and Some of the dwarves look like some good candidates for my new growdrobe and I can't decide which to order!

2. I have always thought it was "mighty mite" some ppl say its not rudestrained but I think it is. its pretty strong too. there are some auto sativas too. they tend to beat everything out except the rude strains where im at (45th par) but they are bigger producers by far. so if you include that type of auto then I love easy sativa it has very kick ass chunk for a sativa and heavy yield if done right

3. don't know if it helps but I grew auto ak and got 35g dry in 75 days. dank shit too. i'm still growing out the "auto" deisels that are on their third month :mad: they are CONSIDERABLY bigger though. (around 40 inches tall)

4. Currently growing a white-dwarf and it looks amazing. Grow in my sig...

5. Auto ak47 for the win :hello:
    Had 2 grows of these and get nearly 100g from 3 plants.I just used 400 hps and
    a small fan.

6. I am really interested to see what my grow yields considering its under cfls lots of them.

7. I think the CFLs are your culprit for such slow flowering. You should look into getting a 150 hps. 60 bucks at HGT supply. :eek:

8. For the next grow I am thinking about a 150 or 250w hps but money is tight right now. I think cfls will get me well over an ounce with this plant considering I have 279w of them right now and the plan still has 3 weeks to go I have harvested a few plants and I am quite sure that If I chopped today I would have over an ounce already...

9. yeah maybe an oz of wet. your plant doesn't have over a dry oz on it with the last pictures you posted.

10. The pictures dont really do my plant justice its sheer girth amazes me.....

11. ok. I belive you ;)

Attached Files: