Highest yielding auto strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jamo16, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Im doing my first grow this year and autos sound good because there shorter, grow faster and easier but the low yields kind of worry me. Some online sites have claims of up to 600 g for some autos but that sounds exaggerated. Anyone know what the highest producing auto is?

2. Im doing big devil for my first auto grow, they will be here tomorrow i started a juornal. they are apparently the biggest auto and i saw a video of a BD plant with a cola the size of a 2 liiter bottle.

3. if that helps.

4. I got a world of seeds NL x bigbud seed auto that im thinking to start in the summer.

5. word, i heard alot of good things about the nl auto, im thinking about getting me some. Cant wait to start the BD#2 this week. my bagseed is 2 weeks flowered but i dont wanna make a journal for it....BUT they are both big beautiful women, and growing very vigorously.

6. I'm growing some critical mass autos right now, they're supposed to yield a decent amount. My vertigo, on the other hand, is much bigger than all the other plants. Bitch got so big I had to tie her down in several places...I'm kinda wondering why she's so big...because all the other ones (the 4 critical mass and 1 60 day wonder) are in 3 gallon smart pots, and the vertigo is in a 3 gallon grow bag. I'd kind like to test this sometime, which is better...

I'd really like to try growing some in autos in Hempy buckets - I think they'd do real well in them. I just can't decide what size bucket to use..

Sorry man, I'm not tryin to threadjack, I'm just a little stoned.

7. Autos are really not that easier. People say that but all cannabis requires just about the same requirements. You do that you can grow any strain. Anyhow I grow Afghan Kush Ryder now and then just got done with two of them both grew massive in 1 gallon airpots. One was 24 inches tall by about 22 inches wide other was 27 inches by 24. 8 ounces wet 10 ounces wet. 2-3 ounces dry each. Was happy for a plant that only took 2 months seed to harvest.

Those online sites btw measure yield in there perfect conditions by Meter Squared. So however many plants they put in a 1 meter x 1 meter area. Its also just a rule of thumb. One plant, two will be considerably less since it takes up less space.

8. Agreed.

The reason I wanted to grow autos was because I thought they'd be easier and would finish faster...but that's really not the case. The photoperiod plants I have in Hempy buckets are actually easier to maintain the autos I have in soil...and the autos will be done only a few weeks before the others, and probably won't yield as much.

9. i have a nlxbb auto right now.. looking to yield 2-4 zips off her