Highest possible high from the Crafty

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by design_desire, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Hello hello!

I'm hoping to benefit from this forum's collective experience.

I'm relatively new to cannabis and vaping, having started around 6 weeks ago. I am definitely enjoying it haha.

Using a Crafty, I started vaping a half bowl, and am now up to a full bowl. I only medicate once or twice a week.

I really just want to ensure I am getting the best possible high from all this.

I am vaping at 185C for most of the duration of my sessions, and then boosting to 200C until no visible vapour is present. How do these temps match up to other's experiences? I have pretty generic flower, but it does the trick.

I've also read here that ghost inhaling maximises the effect. True or?

What other tips and tricks might benefit someone trying to maximise their vape high?

Thanks heaps! =]

2. 1. Hold it longer. Some research said that 8 seconds is good for vapes. ghost inhale is basically the same thing. (Smoke absorbs a lot faster than vape)
    2. The higher the temp, the higher u get since more cannabinoids and terpenes get vaped. I personally prefer 200-220c cuz I like the effects more than lower temp vaping but everybody's got their taste.
    Hope that helps!

3. Thank you! It absolutely does! I'll definitely try those.

Out of interest, does doing long vs slow draws change the effect at all, assuming I hold them for the same amount of time?

Thanks again! :)

4. Did u mean to say short vs long draw? Or strong vs light draw? Cuz I didnt understand the question Maybe it's just me cuz english isn't my main language. And I'm high.

5. Ah crap. Yeah, I meant long vs short. Like a five second draw versus a 10 second draw for instance.

Thanks again!

6. I heard long draws are better since your lungs are absorbing cannabinoids for a longer period of time than shorter draws. But in the end you still vape the same amount so not really sure.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Grasscity Forum mobile app