Highest moments of deep thought and seeing your life transpiring in music...

Discussion in 'General' started by bigred420, Jun 4, 2008.

1. I was sitting here after feeling really lonely, the chick I want to be with is on the other side of the country just getting off an airplane and my best friend of all people did not have my back for the first time in my life.

I just smoked alot of weed and took mescaline like 2 hrs ago to ease my mild blunders on the road that is my life. Well after smoking I started watching the music video of Beautiful Day by U2, and it is like the song was speaking to me telling me of my life and was is to happen in the future. It talks of my friend leaving my side in the song and it talks of a girl with no destination in there life.

Every single lyric from the opening session to the climax at the end, I can see my life panned out in this song. What is to happen and what is to happen in the future and it makes me sad, very sad.

2. destiny cant be filled by song, coincidence is real and sometimes allows us to appeal to the answers (coincidence) that we see before us ..... just chill man its just a song

life is what YOU make it, your decisions directly impact the way your future pans out ..... not just a song

cheer up dude, life has its rough patches, its these patches that provide Ts in the road and options to either sit and be sad or to be sad for the moment and allow it to pass and move on with life .....

this is what its about, hope shit goes well .... wen im done with my T break on friday ill roast one for you

peace.

3. You found your theme song, everybodys got one, mine always makes me emotional...but its a good thing.

4. You should have listened to With or Without You if you wanted your mind blown.

5. Wow I was super high last night, sorry guys for this outlandish post.

6. Hahaha. I honestly don't think anyone minds bro.

Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden

7. i was stoned when i found out obama is not the way..

RON PAUL IS FOR COMPLETE LEGALIZATION!!!

fuck obama..

RON FUCKIN PAUL!!!

do some research..

8. Decriminalizing is fine when it comes to weed, paying a fine would be a hole lot better than a felony.