Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Highest I've ever been, was it normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 275754, May 21, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for a little over 3 years now. One day, about a year or so ago, I smoked a couple joints with a friend of mine. I was told that it was really good weed, but it was only 10 bucks for the gram, so I doubted it would be anything amazing. Well, I was wrong.

Keep in mind that at this point in time I had been smoking about 1 or 2 grams each day, usually shared with one other person (so .5 to 1 personally) for quite some time. I'm not trying to say that that's alot, I'm just clarifying that this was an average day for me. So I was expecting to just smoke, get a nice buzz and head to the mall.

Well, my friend and I burn down both joints, and then we go our separate ways. I began walking to the mall, and arrived there about 10 minutes after we finished smoking. At this point, I was definitely high, but it was nothing extraordinary. I met up with a couple friends, and we began talking. After a few more minutes passed I excused myself from the group, and started walking towards the restroom. It was probably 20 or 30 minutes after I had finished smoking at this point, and while I was walking to the restroom, things started getting crazy. While I was walking, everything would start shaking for a second, and then turn completely sideways (90 degree angle, give or take). So, I was walking, and the entire mall, and all the people in it, just turned sideways. When I would stop walking, it would return to normal in a few seconds, but when I started walking again, it would happen again within a few seconds. Seeing as how I couldn't just take two steps in a crowded mall, stop, wait, and repeat over and over again without being noticed, I decided to try and walk with the world on it's side. Well, when I would do this, as soon as everything turned sideways I would begin to fall over, as if my body was trying to align itself with the way the world seemed to be facing. I finally managed to make my way to a bench, by walking against a wall for support, and stretched out resting my head on the back.

While laying on the bench, I began to hear techno music in my mind, and I was seeing flashes of light all throughout my vision, that were in sync with the music. I didn't know what the fuck was going on, and after what felt like a couple hours (but was probably only 20 minutes or so) I puked in the trashcan beside the bench I was sitting on, and when I looked up I saw my friend Sarah walking towards me. She immediately asked me what was wrong, I told her that I didn't even know wtf was going on right now, and asked her to help me get outside. So she helps me stand up, and we put our arms around each others shoulders, and she helps me walk to the nearest exit. During this entire walk the mall was turning side to side, it would be completely vertical one way, then rotate the other. if it wasn't for her
    I don't know what I would have done that day. And if I wasn't at the mall, risking getting arrested, I would have LOVED to have been that high.

Now, I'm not the type to say "that shit was laced" or anything like that, because I honestly don't think it's something that happens very often. But, I have NEVER been that high before or since that day. I was seriously tripping, not like acid tripping, but I could clearly and loudly hear music that I know wasn't there, I was seeing flashes of light in sync with the music, and the entire world was rotating in front of me. Has anyone ever experience anything like this before?

2. Dude, I really think you were just blazed as you could be.

3. that happend to a buddy once, i took 8 hits off my bong to get my fried, and my buddy tried to keep up, he made it to 5 hits, when he tried to stand his vision was blurry and all of a sudden his body stiffened up like a board and he fell sideways on the ground... then when he stood up off the floor again he did the same thing, he was super delerious?(dunno howto spell that word) and kept saying we were all just laughing at him because we needed something to laugh at...

4. I'm not crazy!! Haha, same thing happened to me In a way. I smokes everyday about 2g's a day. Then I took a 2 month t-break. After the t break I bought some
    amazing og kush, I smoked before work with my dealer because she works with me lol. I was sooooo blazed, I was sitting on a chair and everything went sideways like you said so I closed my eyes, I felt myself leaning but I was like fuck it and fell over off the chair onto some greasy ass buckets and laid there for a while, and the people that saw me were like WTF...the rest of the night I felt soo high. Sorry for the semi thread Jack lol :p dope story you have though bro made me feel not alone haha.

5. I just don't understand how it happened, to be honest. I'm from a small town, so I rarely manage to get anything but mids. The first time I ever smoked however, it was white widow (or so I was told.) but, either way I got pretty fucked up. But that first time didn't even come close to the time I just described.

But, anyway, back to what I was saying, I just don't understand how it happened, because at 10 bucks a gram, I doubt it was chronic (or whatever label you want to give it) and I wasn't smoking any more than I was used to at the time.

6. No need to apologize man, it was good feedback.

But that reminds me of something I left out. How you said that the people who saw you were like "wtf", well, the day this happened to me, I remember VERY clearly that NOBODY was looking at me. When I would start freaking out I would look around to see if people were noticing, but not a single person was looking my way. I felt like I was invisible. The only person that I saw actually notice me the entire time was my friend that helped me out.

7. im going to smoke as much as i can when i get my bong in the mail from this site. but it gets better im taking a 2 mounth t-break starting now. ii was smoking an 1/2 a week (not braging just saying its y im on my t-break to much $$) and im going to smoke as much as i can and ill let you know if i can get this hihg. i would love that to happen to me.

8. Note: I only read the title.

If it was just one single experience and was THE highest you have ever been, then no I guess that wouldn't be normal for you if it was a one time thing.
    You just got really high, being dehydrated and/or having a low blood sugar can really make you feel like shit especially when your high. Next time go slow, relax, and use much less.

Take a few hits, wait 20-30 minutes, see how you feel, repeat if you don't feel it. Remember to stay hydrated during and after smoking and don't get high on an empty stomach but try to avoid junk food.

9. How did your buddy react to the weed???

10. I asked him about it the next day, and he said he got pretty high, but not anywhere near as high as I did.

11. Yeah man, like I said, if I was at my house, or anywhere a little more discrete than the mall, I would have loved the experience.

12. Yeah I've had quite a few similar experiences. I smoked a half-eighth of the dankest shit I ever smoked well. It felt I was warping through tunnels at light-speed. and my buddy got up and started lighting the hookah and he liked morphed into a black guy in atux and then a fucking gorilla sounds were warping music was playing that wasn't real. It was fucking crazy. Your bud wasn't laced you just got lit.

13. Dude its normal haha sometimes you can just get ripped completely out of your skin. The kind where you tell your friends "yo i was so high last night"...."no like you dont understand, i was BEYOND high" haha i been there

14. i just relized you found cloud 10. lol im still looking forword to getting there.