Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Higher the more I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BorderlineBaked, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Good morning folks, I only recently started smoking (April of this year) and I thought I'd ask you something that's been on my mind, It's been hard to discern what I've been wondering since I'm so new to this.

Obviously, one gets higher the more they smoke in a session but I'm talking about over time.

A bit ago (a month, maybe less) I smoked a good bit, as much as my experienced friends did and didn't get high, at all, even though they did. This was from not smoking for awhile, too. Afterwards I started smoking quite regularly (once a day nearly) and each time It felt like I was getting higher with roughly the same amount and it still feels that way.

Do some people get less tolerant to weed the more they smoke? Am I batshit insane? Is my technique just improving each time since I'm a beginner? Is it too early to tell? I'll find out in due time, but I figured I'd mull it over with you guys until my situation reverses. :smoke:

2. yeah dude i read something about this before. It's because the THC doesn't completely leave your system for a while, so if you smoke again it will cause the THC already in your body to reactivate or some shit like that. Actually I'm pretty sure it was on a documentary that I was watching on Netflix someday. Anyhow, I'm sure a quick google search will prob answer your question

3. #3 phil3, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've heard the same thing from a friend who took a drug psychology class or something like that.

4. Man I have no idea what we are talking about op your thread is to hard to read.

5. Yeah, that had entered my mind as well.

Sorry, I'm kind of an oddball about constructing my posts.

Basically, I'm asking if some people become less tolerant to weed the longer they smoke it instead of becoming more tolerant.

6. I think you're just too high lol.

7. No. The whole point of a tolerance is you build it up as you use something more and more.

8. Yeah I know that. I'm just trying to put my finger on why I'm getting higher the longer I've been smoking.

9. See hockeystud's post

10. i'm super high and this whole conversation is blowing my mind cause it makes absolute sense

11. Well, I'll definitely be revisiting this thread when I'm stoned then haha. :D

I did, I can't really find any information and It seems to be in direct conflict with building up tolerance.

It's still a fine theory though and that's the point of this thread, answers are great but theory's are even better. :)