Higher than the fireworks.. I'm light-weight :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by G-MAN, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Ok it was yesterday (friday) and being fireworks night a friend and i decided we would celebrate it (any reason to smoke pot lol) by doing what we like best. We had been invited to a party but we said sod it "wanna get high?" lol

During the day at school we were asking a few dealers we knew to score us just like an eighth or so, with no avail..

Later on in the day things were looking glum and we still hadn't been able to score and we only knew one more person to ask. Ok so we made the call, we phoned our mates mum and asked if she could score, apologising for the short notice. She said sorry but its too short notice to get any off her dealer but she would sell us a 16th of her own for a fiver to us as long as we didnt tell her son :p, which of course we didnt.

Ok so a 16th? How long is that gonna last us eh? Well, i must say we were pleasently surprised. We grounded the pot as finely as we could (took ages as we don't have a grinder yet, quite new to the game) and rolled it into 5 joints which we licked to make them burn a little slower (thanks to that tip on gc who ever that was).

We headed on up to a viewpoint just down the road from my mates house and sat down on a bench next to bench with a couple who seemed to be enjoying themselves (and each other for that matter), anyway we lit up not to be detered by the excited noises they were making. They left after a minute. Anyway my friend and i were toking especially careful to get the most out of it (5 secs toke, a few seconds take back and 5-10 hold, handing it to the other after the toke so none was wasted).

This routine worked amazingly well and we got to the buzzed state within the second toke lol. After this we had another after me going off to the toilet and feeling mega paranoid someone was there (it was really dark and about 11pm), i even thought i heard footsteps but they were mine i could have sworn i was getting delayed sounds of me walking after stopping...

Ok i got back and we lit another and enjoyed it even more than the first which was really smooth btw (boy can my friend roll). After this another couple walked past and scared the shit outta us lol and they left.

We sat watching fireworks for ages and i turned on some music for us and we cracked jokes and talked about everything. Whilst this was going on i was recording us talking on our phone, it was quite funny to listen to the next day lol.

I really couldn't believe how stoned i was, this was the most i had ever been stoned but the least i had ever smoked lol it really must be becauser of how much we grounded it and the technique of the toking. I felt full on body stoned and couldnt stand up without help as i was stcuk to the bench lol. It came in stages of feeling really agraphobic and paranoid to feeling raelly happy and giggily, it was weird. This is my first time being this stoned, i have been a bit stoned twice before but it didnt compare to this.

After about 2 or 3 hours and only two joints between us (major light weights :D, thats about 0.35g each i guess lol) we headed home. On the way home we got a bargain bucket meal from KFC. We snuck into my friends house and ended up in his kitchen eating the KFC along with a pizza, a packet of cookies, a stick of salami, chicken pies and a magnum lol major munchies...

We then headed to bed and had a nice sleep. All in all an amazing night.

I still can't get over the small amount we had, and it was only pot and not weed... amazing.. Anyway thanks for reading this, it must have dragged on a bit but ive left some stuff out. I just had to share this with someone you know?

2. what?!

3. it was only pot not weed??? what r u talkin about

4. oh well where i live we refer to weed as weed and hash as pot (hash being cheaper than weed) i think u might also call it shwag

5. hash is cheaper than regular bud where you live? im confused

6. ok lets just call it shwag, although we call it solids or pot here, i was probably wrong calling it hash i dunno...

7. your english? aint ya g-man?

Most hash over here in england is cheaper than real bud...

8. yep im english, so glad someone understands me lol

9. Quick recall of names for hashish in the UK

Solid , bar , soap (poor quality),rocky , afghan , squidgy (vg quality) , gank.

Weed

Grass , green , skunk , and of course the usual strains WW, NL and super skunk.

A low tolerance isn't too bad because it keeps the price down , take it from someone who has stellar tolerances for everything,, it can get boring if you need an oz to even begin to feel high.