Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Higher Than Most

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gonzo89, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So about a year ago, Nike put out shirts with the slogans "higher than most" and "get high" on them, but they were soon discontinued. I've looked everywhere, and cannot for the life of me find a place that still sells these things. Anybody know of any online retailers where i can still pick one of these up?

2. If they were discontinued shortly after being released, it's gonna be hard to find them. Especially a year later. I found a few places online but they were all sold out.

3. #3 smokenchill18, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012

4. Yeah, I know how to use Google's search function as well... Sold out there, but thanks anyways.

5. [quote name='"Gonzo89"']
    Yeah, I know how to use Google's search function as well... Sold out there, but thanks anyways.[/quote]

I found a few old Ebay posts and they were about $50.

6. Sorry but why would you want one of those gay shirts? Idk if its me personally but those shirts are just lame. ):

7. Lol I have that shirt that says "higher than most"

8. I have one that is white with the words "Higher Than Most" in green. I got mine at Champs in January or February. I'm not sure if they still have them, probably not since they apparently discontinued them!