Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Higher off the bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I've heard that cornering the bowl (what I've been doing) is the best way to get the most THC, which would logically get you the highest. However, I've also heard that smoking faster can help you get higher. So does this mean that I should torch it and then pack another (to absorb it fast) or should I corner it? Either way I plan on smoking multiple bowls, as my bowl is tiny. Like a little .1-.2g bowl.

2. It's all a matter of preference. Ill corner all four corners, once each corner is somewhat burnt I'll just start torching.

3. Bigger hits make stronger highs so torching it will always be better.

That said, cornering is necessary if you are trying to conserve weed or smoke with others