Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Higher at night?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bleeze, Jan 28, 2014.

1. So I used to be a night time smoker before but I stopped cause I wouldn't get enough sleep and wake up all tired. Anyway, these past 3 days, i've started to toke at night again and even after a day of heavy smoking, only a few hits has me feeling way more blazed than during the day. I was thinking maybe its cuz i'm not used to it anymore but i feel that it has more to do with the dark. I feel like since its all dark your sense of vision isn't active as throughout the day and allows your mind to settle more on the high and wander more. Any input blades?

Sent from my high fucking self

2. i don't know about higher, but I sure as hell do get hornier

3. I think it's just because of the change in environment. During the day there's a different vibe than during the nighttime and if you're like me and a night owl, you would rather smoke during the night than during the day

4. Just make sure your smoking indica at night and sativa during the day .... Cookies is the best n the Bay Area right now ..Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 iJetLife, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

Why? It really depends on what you are after. But if you need sleep, then indica yes.

And nature sends out rays of color (vibrations) that are slowly changing throughout the day and year. Starting at a turqoise blue vibration at dawn (to begin with balance, discovery, calmness and openness) to a more purple and violet ray at night (to boost your creativity, insight, imagination, wisdom). The rays resonate with your chakras. This month supports the ray of indigo in particular, it helps us to find wisdom, truth, dignity and spiritual mastery. So I would say, don't always smoke the indica at night, but smoke a heavy sativa strain sometimes too and meditate. We know this from biology, biochemists, pyhsics and scientists, and ofcourse nature itself.

6. [quote name="iJetLife" post="19423930" timestamp="1390944120"]Why? It really depends on what you are after. But if you need sleep, then indica yes.And nature sends out rays of color (vibrations) that are slowly changing throughout the day and year. Starting at a turqoise blue vibration at dawn (to begin with balance, discovery, calmness and openness) to a more purple and violet ray at night (to boost your creativity, insight, imagination, wisdom). The rays resonate with your chakras. This month supports the ray of indigo in particular, it helps us to find wisdom, truth, dignity and spiritual mastery. So I would say, don't always smoke the indica at night, but smoke a heavy sativa strain sometimes too and meditate. We know this from biology, biochemists, pyhsics and scientists, and ofcourse nature itself.[/quote] i was just saying cus i work for Harborside cannabis club and indica works sooo much better for my patient....Sent from my high ass self <3

7. specially for night time...Sent from my high ass self <3

8. cuz your more relaxed at night. you dont have to deal with the stress of the day so it feels a lot better. plus everything is more quiet and its a more mellow atmosphere.

9. I get a more sleepy, glazed high at night. But the usually the wake n bake gets me the highest.