Highdea about inhaling

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TalkativePirate, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I was just blazing in my room and watching a video. A rich person/celebrity was smoking and he didn't inhale. People gave him shit about it. After thinking it over, I came up with this. "If I had the money to buy as much weed as I wanted, I wouldn't inhale it when I was smoking. I would just get high slowly by not inhaling. I would be smoking a lot of sticky bud. Is that why celebrities seem to never inhale?"

2. maybe they don't really smoke and they're just doing it for attention? :smoke:

3. I'm talking the ones that really do smoke weed. They just don't inhale because they don't want to get way high after just one bowl.

4. I'm not sure what you mean. Was it one specific incident, or every time he smokes? If it's during an interview, it's probably because he doesn't want to lose his shit while talking to whoever.

5. I'm just saying. Why hate on someone if they are just not inhaling because they get to smoke constantly? If I had access to as much as I wanted, I would want to not get high after one hit. :p

6. Because that's just a waste. And who in their right mind wants to waste good weed, even if they are rich?

There's sober people out there that could use that weed. :smoke:

7. I would blow it out fast for like 5 hits, then inhale the next 5 while also sucking up all the smoke in my hotboxed room.:smoke:

8. Even if you had the cash, why would you ever want to do that? It seems nonsensical to me.

9. I'd just blaze it uber fat all the time inhaling normally.

I'd be the highest celebrity ever. Just blazed to piss in all my interviews and everything.

10. I think they do it on purpose so they can use that as an excuse if anyone tries to get them in trouble for it.

Like that guy who did super high me, he mad an entire movie about him smoking weed all the time without taking a single hit.

11. Who...Doug Benson?

I love him and totally believe that he smokes, but I think I noticed that in his movie, too. He'd like, hold the smoke in his cheeks, then blow it out. Like...it didn't really seem to ever enter his lungs.