Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HiGhAsHeLl got a question for all the stoners out there tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ---, Jan 22, 2011.

1. So my parents are leaving me home alone for a weekend lol and did i mention they will be outta the country, well i was just pondering on the fact of being able to smoke weed in my house freely(my parents are spazzs about bringing it in there house) but i know you can use spoofs to cover up the smell but i aint down with that shit, I smoke to much for that shit. Anyway long story short I was wondering if anyone uses candles to cover up smell or even just uses candles ha what are some good ones that are strong???
    Smoke on my fellow stoners and remember STAY AWAY FROM THAT DOWN TOWN DIRTY BROWN!
    smoke some dank! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. ya it goes away in like 5 min.

3. Why not go outside and not have to worry about it?

4. Yeah, just make a thing. Can't remember what its called. Get 2-3 drier sheets that smell good, stuff em in a toilet paper roll. Then put one on the end and put a rubber band over it and blow the smoke through the other side.

5. hot box your washroom.

towel under door when smoking just in case

open window when done

feel free to this 24/7 and you can hotbox sooooooo WIN

best plan ? word /thread

o and enjoy the experience and get fucking baked!

take lots of naps! wake up and GET BAKEDqqq!!!!

6. Buy some insence, covers the smell up, and open a window, it goes away after an hour

7. #7 Fumar Verde, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    Pack a bong [preferably because it allows bigger hits], bubbler, or bowl with a SINGULAR hit. [Do not pack the bowl completely, instead pack by hit. This means there will be no cherry, as in no burning herb thats giving up smell when you aren't hitting it]. Use a sploof! The longer the tube, the more contained the smoke. I use paper towel rolls with 6-7 dryer sheet folded inside. Exhaling through this will drastically cut down on the strong MJ smell. Finally, exhale out of a window with the sploof when at all possible. If not, into a fan. Spray lysol afterwards [lysol smell overpowers everything] also make some popcorn afterwards. Will serve as a smell cover-upper and as munchies! You don't really need to air out until 3-4 hours before they come back tho.

Use the sploof, would you rather try to be smart, minimize smell and get away with murder, or be lazy, remain ineffective against containing the smell, and get caught? If you wanna be safe, a sploof is a good place to start.

If you REALLY wanna be safe, just bake a few edibles for the weekend. I'd make like 4 firecrackers and just go wild.