High

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deleted member 1099221, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. Ewwww....Somebody slobbered on it !

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Wake wake time to bake @Budmiser @mactheman @Kronik352 @HIGHliketheSKY @Dizzy @Oregondaisy @dobro49
    I’ve got purple kush ready. Already changed the oil in her vehicle and the mower, having coffee and a bagel and kush. Wife makes great coffee.
    Thank God the kids have gone back to school.
    There have been at least one threat, gunman, golf cart driving idiot, in local Walmarts since El Paso. We’ve decided we will shop online and do grocery pickup there.
    After 9/11 my cia uncle said the targets will be soft now. I’m guessing he was right. RIP uncle.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Got it handled...Colombian coffee and Jamaican weed...nice combo.

4. Ooooh nice

Lambs bread by any chance?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thats what I was told it was...seeds were given to me by a farmer in Nigril,Jamaica, while I was there on vacation, my buddy and I got a private tour arranged by our taxi driver...

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. that must have been me @Budmiser lol...did it taste of cider ,,,hows every one to day ,i cant roll one up these days i have to use a roller ,,Arthritis in my thumbs bloody painful mates ,,,,,mrs cant roll but sure can smoke my weed ,,,,mac,,

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wow I’m seriously jealous :) How is it for pain? That’s what we both need but I’ve been reluctant to grow it. It’s more of a sativa isn’t it?

We’ve been holding back on visiting Jamaica because of the violence. What’s your opinion on traveling there? I will obviously be making friends with every cabbie in the country :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here, Mac...I've had surgery on both index fingers, one is just now healing up...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think you’re my twin.

Oh shit brb, lights on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. For pain...just so so....It's just a nice Sativa that isn't to awfully 'racy'...and I can function during the day on it, better that I can on Indicas...
    We visited there in Spring of 2018, and stayed in Montego Bay,and it was peaceful there...everybody is nice to you while they hustle you any way they can, LOL

• Like Like x 1
  11. hi DonnieLee .have you tried growin a sativa ,by first growing a mother plant then taking clones from her ,plant in smaller plant pots to keep roots a bit restricted and they may not get so unruly ..mac,

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah, Next time I grow it, I don't want it to do this again...
    DSCN0257.JPG DSCN0236.JPG
    It tried to grow thru the roof !

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. yea they can get a bit tall and out of hand ..but theres nothing like a nice sweet smoke of Sativa weed ,,your plants look great though ,,,you are lucky to grow them ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I have not.
    I’m going to try Jack Herer next time I buy seeds.
    I’ve honestly never had a sativa that didn’t whack me out. I’m usually restricted to heavy indica but since my brain is changing I may try. I can ask my bud tender kid at the dispensary. What do you guys recommend?
    We need pain relief, I know we can’t talk about things the dr gives us, smh, but I can’t take the pain things and the wife is trying to stop.
    @tooslow @Joker1121 please join us getting high. Not lifted lol

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I got the munchies now...gotta go make some bacon,eggs, biscuits & gravy !

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Hey welcome to the club..I just joined a few weeks ago as well...I'm a newbie to the Indoor growing after oh I dunno 10 or so outdoor grows...lost my first crop by taking clones off my outdoor plants and a moth or butterfly must of landed and left larva so once i brought them inside they hatched and i had foliar nematodes which u cant kill so I threw them out...moral of the story dont take clones off outdoor plants and try growing indoors...your plants grew pretty tall eh? Ever try low stress training and or topping or fimming? You'll love the outcome..I'm on round 2 of my first indoor grow and this site has helped me big time.. 20190814_122948.jpg 20190814_122939.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Hey @Newbie al
    Nice to meet you. I think I’ve been growing for about 30 years now. Still not an expert but experienced.

I’m quadlining my girls lately. Mainlining takes too long imo so I break them and spread them out. Takes a bit more space but really pays off. No popcorn to speak of.

Here’s some jack shatter you guys should try. Tastes amazing.

Where is @Popcorn ? Where is @Kronik352 ? Hopefully not working as hard as I am. Where’s @Robinthecook ? Robin you made me laugh when I was reading stuff before I joined.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.