Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankitydank435, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Well just made a light bulb vape and hit that shit in my room.. Damn that thing hits gooood haha :)

2. Dude, smoking out of lightbulbs can really fuck your health up.

3. But you probably don't give a fuck so more power to ya.

4. Got me high haha

5. Lightbulb? I thought that stuff was reserved for meth heads. Way bad for you dude.

6. [quote name='"Reliable"']Lightbulb? I thought that stuff was reserved for meth heads. Way bad for you dude.[/quote]

Meth is bad for you. The act of vaporizing is healthy for you. Just because you need to vape meth doesn't mean vaping is unhealthy, on the contrary.

That being said, be careful what lightbulb you use and make sure to clean it....and it still won't work even a fraction as well as a real vape, particularly a nice desktop one.

7. #7 CheebaCharles, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I've never smoked out of a light bulb nor had the desire to. But then again, my roommate has a vape so I have no need to mess with anything like that. I still couldn't degrade myself to smoking out of light bulbs though, that's as bad as smoking out of cans.

Total side note, but that makes me think of that scene in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas where he's smoking out of a light bulb.

8. Hey more power to ya, true stoner powers making shit out of lightbulbs and shit. But i do reccomend either getting an actual vape, or a nice bong/bowl. As a man who spent much of his younger stoner years smoking out of one of those pen and socket setups, a bowl is wayyyy worth the cash.

9. When my vape heater wouldn't turn on anymore after 4 years of use, I had to go to a lightbulb vape ha. Try to find a light bulb that doesn't have any coating on the inside, I think thats what people were referring to when they said it was bad for your health. A real vape is well worth the money and many work great that are about $100.

10. It was my first time using one ha but I dropped that shit and it broke. And I have plenty of toys that I can smoke with ha :)

11. Probably the best thing that could have happened. Play with your other toys that carry less (potential) health risks, and aren't made of glass that can maim you horrifically. I'd rather get cut by a 5mm beaker bong that broke than a razor thing and sharp piece of broken lightbulb. JUST SAYIN :smoke: