HIGH WHILE WITH FAMILY

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed Is Nature, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Ok I See Storys Of With Mom Or Dad But With Family Like with 5 + more family Let Me Start

So We Where Gunna Go To The Park To See The Lights So I Say Ok 30 Mins We Can Go I Open My Window And Take A 2 Huge Hits Of A Bong :bongin:  Take A Shower And Go Im Acting All Fuck Up Cuz The Lights And I Was Gunna scare The Kids So I Go Tho The Back And Then A Cop Comes Out And Screams HEYY YOU Me High

I Froze And He Said What You Doing So I Go Up 2 Him And Whisper All Stupid Trying To Scare Them Kids He Looks At Me Then Says Ok Bye Kinda Killed My Buzz ....

So Then When We Finessed The Family Said Lets Go For Donuts :yummy:  I Was Like hell Yea I Go Wanting Like 6 Doghnuts But Only Got 2 I Ate Them And We Left But I Was Smokeing Again And I Was Looking For My Wallet Cuz I Had 2 Bucks Of Cleaned Weed So :cry:

I Tell My Mom If She Seen It She Says No Let Me Call The Place I Told He No Its Ok Cuz of The Weed And She Told Me Im Stupid :confused_2:

2. W...t..f...what ...dude wtf

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What Is Fuck Up Life Can Be Fucked Up You know 

4. Our edumacashun system needs to be fixed before the healthcare...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. What?

6. this makes no sense....

7. Lol I Know Everyones Trippen Or Your Trippen :confused_2: Why Not

8. What the fuck did I just read is what everyone is thinking lol 

Your wallet had weed in it, but did it have an ID? Are you in a state where it's legal or decriminalized? Chances are someone threw your wallet at a tree and smoked your trees, it wasn't thread worthy though. I would just go buy some more and get a new wallet.

9. Nothing you wrote made any sense at all...

That shit gave me cancer

Listen to your teachers and study, we may be able to comprehend your thoughts. If you are lucky we may be able to understand your ramblings when you are old enough to vote.

10. No Id And No Trees are illegal

11. Wise Man Once Said Shut The Fuck Up 

12. Ok... Something tells me a wise man once told you inhaling gas fumes is good for the mind body and soul... Good luck in life... Your going to need it...

13. Jesus man. Did you use smiley faces where periods and commas go? You just wrote a fat sentence with smiley faces in them. I have no idea what you are talking about, why were you scaring kids at a park during what I'm guessing is lights in the park for christmas? 

14. Well then, personally I would continue to smoke and hope that nobody reports the missing wallet and weed. After 3 days you should be ok if they haven't arrested you by then.

15. It does sound somewhat creepy now that I think about what he said lmao

16. True And Do You Have A Story Lol 

17. #17 Weed Is Nature, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    The Kids Where Family 

19. #19 BakedSnarf, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013

You're an idiot. Please stay in school and try and make smart choices from now on, one of which should be to learn how to properly write. In this day in age you can't make it very far without knowing the basics on how to write a proper story, or even a proper sentence for that matter.

Edit: Seeing how you write every word with a capital letter literally makes me cringe. It's the most annoying fucking thing, ever.

20. Im Half Alsleep Man And Im Not Trying To Impress No Body