High while watching sports?

Discussion in 'General' started by SlayerVA, Sep 20, 2012.

1. If there are any sports fans out there, do you do this?

If not, I recommend it. I LOVE watching big fantasy football games, and UFC events baked, You get so much more involved and knockouts will just seem so fucking amazing.

Here's my supplies for this Saturday's UFC event, got $110 riding on the main event ;) couple friends coming over, and we're gonna enjoy it. (The bottom joint is pure Kief) http://i46.tinypic.com/22nnle.jpg

Also, off topic.. "Slayer" rolling papers are fucking beast lol.

2. I watched some ufc faded before. shits intense ahah

3. Yeah, I watch football all the time baked. And basketball, but that season is over :(
    I prefer to watch 90's cartoons though. Like Angry Beavers:smoke:

4. Watching anything high is usually better lol but yeah I love watching games while high,
    takes off the edge a bit and calms me down when the ref fucks up or we miss a chance or something haha

5. i like watching ultimate frisbee on youtube while baked. other wise sport do not appeal to me in general. the only sport i play any more is disc golf, and i cant get enough its awesome lol

6. I get worked up as fuck when i watch rugby high lol

7. Oh man the refs.. don't get me started lol..

8. can't do it

I get all super competitive if I'm playing/watching sports, and if I'm smoking I just want to be chill. Only a couple times have I mixed the two and my blood pressure must have spiked dangerously :laughing:

9. there needs to just be a pinned "do everything while stoned" thread. because everyone already knows that doing anything stoned is better than doing it sober.

like for example im doing nothing without weed and it fucking sucks. if i had some weed this would be awesome.

10. Yeh I love watching UFC stoned aswell as football and soccer I love sports high especially going live its so chill everyone else is hammered but chilling high is the best!

11. Lol you're right, like..

I thought my job interview was going to be a boring process. :rolleyes:

I guess everything is better high, I got the job :smoke:

12. LOVE doing it
    football & ganja <3

JETS JETS JETS
    :D

the memories of watching a chubbier Rex Ryan just losing his shit every week
    on the sidelines last season was classic

so good to have football back

13. I do a wake and bake every Sunday and spend the rest of the day watching football. I also watch baseball high a lot.

I was planning on doing the same for hockey, but this lockout is fucking it up.

14. I love getting baked and watching WWE lol.

(I know its fake)

15. usually i find the commentary so remarkably ridiculous i start laughing uncontrollaby

16. Smoking on Sunday before football starts and at half time is a must. It calms me down so I can focus more on the game and less about my team not doing well.

When I'm high i feel like I'm the play caller and def more into the game

GO TEXANS

17. Yeah man baseball is fucking AWESOME while high!

No just kidding, baseball is pretty boring lol. I love football, basketball, and hockey is alright. Football baked is pretty cool. Football is one of my favorite things period though.

18. lol true, but at least you got a decent team right now.

Dallas is disappointing me yet again!

19. The NFL is soooo intense when you're stoned. I'm prob gonna get faded and watch the Giants vs. Panthers game tonight.

20. [quote name='"SlayerVA"']

lol true, but at least you got a decent team right now.

Dallas is disappointing me yet again![/quote]

My Close friend is a cowboy fan and every year, "superbowl! This is our year! Blah blah". Cowboys have to be the most overhyped nfl team ever.

Cowboys have 1 playoff win since their last superbowl. Scary stat right there lol

You seem like a reasonable cowboy fan which is always hard to find.