Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High when you wake up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Down2Toke, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Hey guys whenever i Toke I usually crash between 30 minutes to an hour later in the middle of my high. But whenever i wake upt he next morning it seems like im high for a few more hours. Does this happen to any of you ?

2. I just feel hazy which I guess is just being Burnt.

3. Yeah, sometimes I'll feel kinda hazy, that's a better way to describe it, more "stoned" than "high". But usually only if I smoked a lot the day before. One session won't usually make me feel that way.

If I've been drinking and smoking however, I'll wake up with vertigo, and get nasty spins.

4. Happened to me this morning. I took a few bong rips @ like 11 p.m and took a nap @ 2:00 a.m... Woke up @ 8:00 a.m and was still high lol.

5. not possible, you may feel hazy, but it is impossible to be high after that long unless the cause was edibles.

6. yea man, last night i vaped 6 bowls of some danks and woke up still quite high. not just burnt but high :smoke:

7. yea a lil hazy.....but why crash so early?? its like wasting your high....a good blunt/j of dank can last you a good 3-4 hours man...

8. idk man it gives me the best sleep ever but if im going out i dont sleep.

9. I used to always get this.. ..I miss it

10. I've woken up quite high before after eating a huge amount of edibles last 4-20.

11. Nah i just feel refreshed. Being high when you wake up would mean being high for like 10 hours.

12. Like a lot of other people on here, I've woke up hazy, but I can't say high. I figure it's just the come down associated with marijuana use.

13. ive been waking up high when i first started toking, but now i wake up fine :(

14. the after-morning glow is somethin that i enjoy:)

15. I sometimes feel a little high, but it wears off pretty quick after I take a shower and get dressed.