High?? Try to figure this out..

Discussion in 'General' started by B-unted, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Travis McGee was killed in a deserted field a mile from camden, NJ on March 17, 1979. A week later ,Billy Ness , Bob White, Sam Spud, Lefty Potter, and Roy DeMille were detained and questioned.They each made four statements, three of which were true, and one was a bare-faced lie. (One lie per person.) One of them killed Mcghee. The statements were taken seperately but each man was shown all of them.

(This is a logic puzzle. Since they are all liars and criminals, if two or more men make statements that are in agreement, this does NOT indicate that they statements are true. (you cannot use mutual agreement to confirm the truth of statements.)

Solve the Puzzle Discover who killed McGee. explain your reasoning.

Bob: Roy lied when he said that he never owned a revolver. The murder was committed on St. Patrick's Day. Billy was in Las Vegas when the murder was committed. One of us is guilty.

Sam: I did not kill McGee. Lefty has never been in Camden. I never saw Billy before in my life. Roy was in philadelphia with me the night of March 17.

Billy: I was in Las Vegas when McGee was murdered. I never killed anyone. Lefty is the guilty man. Sam and I were pals.

Roy: I did not kill McGee. I never owned a revolver in my life. Lefty knows me. I was in philadelphia on the night of March 17.

Lefty: I did not kill McGee. I have never been in Camden. I never saw Roy before. Billy lied when he said im guilty.

2. Bob, he never said he didn't kill McGee. And said that Billy was in Vegas, meaning Bob was in Camden, Roy was in PA with Sam, and Lefty has never been to Camden, leaving ONLY Bob.

3. bob did it!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. kid. if u can understand this, u are not high enough

5. i got no idea :smoke: lol

6. Give me a private room with each one for 5 minutes and i will figure out who did it for you.

7. #8 FFB, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    It's bob, just follow their logic backwards starting with bob's lie of the murder happening on St. Paddy's day, cause the murder happened on the 17th not the 15th.

8. March 17 has been the day of St. Patricks Day for years. The only reason it would get celebrated on any other day is because the 17th is on/in a Holy Week. So that is a true statement, because on March 17, 1979 it was in fact St. Patricks Day. I'm still working on this....I'm definitely not convinced that it's Bob quite yet. ​

9. Bob, his works with everything.

10. B|unted, can you pm me the answer.. (if there even is one:eek:)

I am really high and think I know who it was.:smoke:

11. Are you planning to rape them?

12. im gunna have to go with lefty

13. it was billy!!

14. I just found it in one of my old books,guess i never did it. I dont know the answer but i think its bob. Does anyone know that can explain in detail?

15. Fuckin' snitches

16. For some reason I dont think its Bob.

17. maybe your stoned, cause I just laid it all out right in front of you lololol

18. haha i know but i thought i remember my professor who gave me this, i think he said it wasnt bob, p.s unfortunately im not high yet, gimmie a bithaha