High tolerance or just bad quality weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big.stu, Jan 12, 2017.

1. not sure if this is posted in the right place or not but anyway a here goes lately when I smoke I barely feel anything so was wondering if the weed/hash I get is low quality or my tolerance is too high or maybe I would need a break but I really don't want to take a break lol

2. Well first of all. How long have you smoked. Next how much you normally smoke.. I know tolerance breaks are a bitch but it's nothing.

from the depths of oblivion

3. Smoked near 18 years and would smoke a fair bit a day maybe 3or4 grams of hash and a gram or 2 of weed a day.
    I could do the break ok but would rather not but now when thinking about it seems the obvious way to go

4. Well buddy sounds like ya need a tolerance break they suck but really the only way to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep first thing Monday I'll start maybe lol can't not smoke at the weekends I work hard all week

6. Lol I know what you mean. They really do make the first hit ya take feel sooo good when you start up again

7. I'm gunna go for like 3 days would that do?

8. Lol 3 days...hell no. Maybe the first hit will make you looped for a minute but then right back to sky high tolerance. Gunna have to get clean for awhile bro the longer the better.. been smoking heavily for 35+ years and I grow. Gotta take those tolerance breaks, you'll begin to like it. I do a month or more. Even done much longer

• Like Like x 2
  9. This too lol I went to rehab and got clean after like 2 weeks somehow. I went from 95 to 0% and I thought I was 100% clean after 3 pissed negative on separate occasions took 3 hits off a blunt and I pissed 95 again

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

10. I would be lucky to last a week with none never mind a month mate lol

11. Lol 3 days if you really can't make it 2 weeks be min for ya but when start again don't go as heavy.

12. It's easy after you realize the benifits. I'm not going too sit around smoking to barely feel anything. Plus unless you grow it's just throwing money out. It's just weed bro. Mind over matter. Unless you're weak minded or addicted, it's an obstacle that can be overcome. Eventually not even being an obstacle. Like I said I enjoy taking breaks. Growing and always having it easily and cheaply on hand has made my use excessive, it's nice to climb out of the fog. Plus that feeling you get when you get back to it makes it so worthwhile.... or keep smoking to barely feel anything. I prefer getting high as fk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Also you can try changing shit up. Break the routine, maybe edibles. Couple months back I made cookies for a get together. A seasoned Toker friend of mine was in town. He's never really been around anything other then bud for the most part. I always send him home with a couple handfuls (don't knock my measuring system)of weed when he visits. Sky high tolerance. Couple cookies and he was laughing hysterically, ripped. Followed by hours of mellowness chill. Next day he says to me, instead of bud can you spare some of that canna butter. Said he hadn't fealt like that in ages. He went home with bud and butter

• Like Like x 1
  14. Canna butter is something I'm going to look into but I'm not very skilled in the baking department I'll have a look on google an see what it's like

15. Bro I suck at baking. There's plenty of premixed stuff you just add butter too and throw in the oven. Like when I make cookies, Betty crocker sells a package with everything in it except butter a splash of water and 1 egg....Super easy way for 2 dozen cookies

• Like Like x 1