Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High tolerance? How do you get SUPER HIGH?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I smoke all the time and I can never get really blazed anymore, how do you guys (with high tolerances) do it? And Im sure you don't do it every time...

Post up how you get SUPER HIGH. How much it takes, how much is average for you, etc...

for me:

Average session I smoke maybe .8 with another friend, and that is my current, typical high. I am high, but nowhere near blown, it usually fades in about an hour, then I'm burnout/after high for another hour (which I dont enjoy).

If I smoke a personal gram blunt (the most I can consume really) Ill be really high but only for like 20 minutes, then Im just at my typical high for a lil longer time.

HOW DO I GET HIGH AGAIN!?

2. umm taking a break is your best option, if you can't/don't want to start smoking hash or bho or eat some edibles

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tolerance break.

4. "Smoke better weed"

"Smoke more weed"

"Take longer bong hits"

"Take a T-break"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. take a 5 day break, then eat two .6 fire crackers you'll feel like a 12 year old
    may need more, or else i don't know

6. Smoke better buds
    take a tolerance break

best 2 options right there^

7. Edible edible edible edible

8. Eh I took two months off and .2 of dank gets me blazed... Its AMAZING :smoke:

9. hash oil in an essential vape. the highest i've been off been off weed has been from that.

10. Take a tolerance (T) break.

11. #11 FatJayz, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014

nope lol few days is more than enough.

on topic: when it comes to alcohol you have to drink as much as you can in the shortest time period you can on an empty stomach and even n alcoholic will get drunk AF if you chug a 32oz bud ice in 15 sec. (takes practice lol). weed is the same way, you have to flood your cannabinoid receptors with THC. Wait at least until noon to smoke. then put cold water in the bong and take a SLOW LARGE hit as big as you can. you'll blast off no matter your tolerance provided the weed isn't reggie lol

• Like Like x 1
    Seems to me like you're smoking mids. If it's really dank and you're not getting blazed then get yourself some concentrates.

13. The ultimate answer to your question:

Start dabbing. 3 dabs and you'd be baked as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Rootsphere_Farms, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    You never let your tolerance get to that point..

I've been daily for a year now and I can still pass out from 1-2 hits out of a bong LOL.

Your tolerance is not high, you are just smoking shit weed.

Once you get your hands on some good weed and concentrates, it will be just like your first time all over again, especially the first time you hit the oil.

15. only take nose hits

seriously tho ...these work for me

smoke better bud
    vary your smoking method bonghits, vape, dab, blunt/joints, etc
    smoke less
    take edibles for a while and only occasionally smoke
    change your surroundings/baked habitat

vape some epic dank and take an edible = super stoned

16. This is it pretty much

17. Smoke 3 blunts in a cyph with just another person. That always has me great.

18. this and dab dab dab dab

19. Try to wait out smoking as long as you can, or just get pumped to smoke before you do dont make it such a routine thing or else it will feel that way and it wont be special