High to You, Grass City, SFA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by {H.E.M.P}b.Free, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Hey!

Firstly, it's nice to be here in sunny Grass City, S.F.A. (Somewhere Far Away). I'm so stoked to find a community of people that love/smoke/talk about/enjoy Marijuana just as much as me.

So about me... I'm not really too sure. I mean, I know who I am, but properly conveying that without seeming trite or egotistical is very difficult, so I'll let you guys find that out.

What I can say is little factoids about my enjoyments. I've been smoking herb since I was eleven (Yeah, I know, I wish I had waited until I was older too), always loved it, always will. I like smoking mids and schwag far more than any headies, no matter the strain, just because when I do smoke headies, it's for a celebration. The way I see it is this: People who smoke nothing but high-grade forget the inherent quality of it after a while. They turn into pot snobs, and not the good kind. I smoke mids because, for one, I've had the lowest tolerance out of all the people I've ever smoked with for the past 8 years and running, and because when I do smoke headies, I'm reminded of the amazing qualities and differences in strains, cultivation, etc.

I'm a cheap date.

I'm currently engaged to my high-school sweetheart and the love of my life, and have a life long friend, lover and smoke buddy. I'm pretty stoked about life in general, as things have always been, and will always be, bright for me and mine.

I like to smoke and take nature walks. I enjoy jokes about Americans. I was born in Charleston, SC.

I love my job, oddly enough. (cook)

I believe pot should be used to explore, or have a journey!

I longboard when not surfing. I wipe out at least once every time. Although, to be completely fair, it is doing pretty radical stuff! lol

I want to devote at least an hour a day to swinging from trees, and another hour playing in the mud, or chasing wild animals. I don't get to everyday, but I do get a lovely scenery on my way home from work.

I think that's enough for now, I look forward to being here, in beautiful GC, and wish you all the best in your grows, your tokes, and your adventures!