High Times

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shenanigans, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Here you can tell some stories of funny times you had while high..

just last weekend me and a couple friends went up in the woods and toked up, me and my one friend were so interested in this bright green slug thing, just like staring at it.. lol, while my other friend was trying to swing on some vines like fuckin tarzan or somethin.. haha...

once last summer i smoked some chronic (that shit fucks you up, haha).. and i like layed down on this special carpet thing and i thought it was actually moving, like a magic carpet, lol

2. haha, dude, that thing looked like something straight outta Alice In Wonderland...

haha,and remeber how we thought the tree had a butthole and it was gonna start shittin wood chips, lmao...

Good times....

3. i saw an idien man and shouted terroist at him

4. ignore this.

5. Me and my friends decided to pretend like we were black and had some shred of rapping talent and we had a rap battle. Were such fuckin losers.

6. yeah u guys r

7. OH man!!! I was playing Xbox live, and just completely baked out of my mind. So I'm talkin to this dude..and he says he's going to go get a ciggerette and some other dude says he shouldn't smoke...so he tells him to shut the hell up! So I tell him he should smoke weed and not cigs, cause it's probably a lot better for him.

Then he fucking blew me away..he said "Weed is waay worse than cigs, I have a friend who is a dealer and he sprays hairspray and raid all over his weed" .......................... Well that's pretty fucked up I say...most people know dealers who don't fuck with their shit!...and then he blew me away agian!!

"But if they don't spray that on their, it doesn't get you stoned!".............................................YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!! All they do is hang the plant upside down and dry out the bud, then leave it in a glass jar for about a week....you smoked weed with raid on it?!!??!?

This dude startin freakin out!!!! HE was like....are u serious???

He left not long after that...but I have him on my friends list if you guys want to make fun of him with me!

oh yeah..if you have xbox live and counter strike or Amped 2..or ncaa 05 hit me up Xbox Live Silent Steve

8. you dont have to be black to rap im white and i rap and all my friends say if i improved just a little bit i could be as big as Eminem and it pisses me off when people say stupid bullshit like you just said so shut the hell up cuz that was the most ignorant thing ive read all day

9. .....................................................................

(and im not just posting this to rasie my post count ...i really mean)

10. One, big, sentence.

/smokes cone.

11. i donno when i first was really really getting into this shit i remember we were driving around, but i was too stonned and they woudln't let me drive my own car anymore.. anyway i was in the passanger seat and i had the bowl and just took a hit and i was getting hit harddd as fuck. anyway they kept askin me to pass the bowl but i kept spacin it off for like 20-30 seconds hahahahhaahhahhaa.. that's probably happened to most people..

i have a good friend who is like 4'6'' (midgit, 16) he is jon.. he cool as fuck we smoke together a lot. anyway one time we drivin around we done smokin so we just sittin in the back seat relaxin, enjoyin our high listenin to some music.. anyway i look down for whatever reason and notice jon's hand is over another friends hand and both were too stoned to realize it hahahahaha.. they looked so gay dude funny shit hahaha... im lik e"man what ur hand doin on his" and he's like "huh oh " , shifts his body a little, like he was pretending that he knew what i was talkin about tho it was obvious he had no idea ..... i just sat there for like 20 seconds tryin to make sense of it and im like "dude ur fuckin hand" like more aggressive this time shit that was funny... im not gay or anyhting, but with him being so small, it was so cute ... they both like wtf once they realized they were pretty much holding hands hahahaha...

i think that same day we were still drivin around out in by my place in the middle of nowhere... anyway those 2 dudes i was talkin about before (jon teh short guy,,,, jordan , he's incredibly dumb) anyway we were all stonned in the back seat and jordan was talkin philisophical or some crazy shit but he's too stupid like it almost made sense but nah... anyway .. im not payin much attention.. focusing on my high.... but then i go to reach for a drink and start to listen to the conversation........ and leaned back to take a monster drink.... and while im drinkin jon has some smart ass, vicious, and cruel-ass remark regarding jordan's crazy monkey talk...... oh wow did it crack me up... but for real i thought i was goann die... i had like all these air bubbles lodged in my throat.. i couldn't breath for 25 seconds i'd say (plus i was panicking.... but not too bad), then slowly started again to regain breaths.......... was constantly burping during speach for the next half hour lol

i usually like to rip the bong in my room while listening to pink floyd and ponder all sorts of stuff .. but is hould be goin out more with a couple of friends more often to make those memories lol.. so many wannabe stonners tho... ppl fakin or exaggeratin their high is the worst tho.... can't really enjoy this shit around obnoxious people

12. dam anthony post more stories you crack me up :)