High Times Writer Wanne Be - Please Give Advice On Article.

Discussion in 'General' started by THEderz, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I have the two greatest dealers in history. If I was you I would be extremely jealous. My one hook up I've know for four years. His philosophy is "I treat people the way I would want to be treated". He is honest. Whenever I hit him up I got my sack with in the hour, on the hour. I can always rely on him too. I've gotten a sack from him at the wee hour of the knights and in the wee hours of the morning. He is my go to guy.
    We'll tonight I had no plans to smoke at all. I have to take a drug test next week for my job if they decide to hire me but "yolo bitch". Am I right? lol But seriously. I do have to drop, I think. Well anyway, I didn't want to go to my usual guy because I told it him it wouldn't be until next week that I would be able to smoke and I'd hit him up. I wasn't trying to spend the money for his dro. I was just trying to smoke some reggie. My friend and I couldn't get any one with reg so I decided to text this guy I ran into at Speedway of all places.
    One day I was walking into Speedway and this young guy, about my age, says to me "You smoke that tree?".
    I say, "yeah".
    He then says, "Ok, put this number in your phone. My name is Beasy and it's Blank".
    "Thanks Man", I say after he gives me his phone number.
    He's like, "Alright, hit me up".
    I think to myself like alright whose this guy. It seemed to good to be true, you know? Ladies and Gents, It was not to good to be true. I texted him. He replied back within the minute. I asked him if it would easier to call him. He said it would. I called him and asked him what kind of fruit he had. He said he had blue dream!! :D He told me he could do 55 an 8th. I told him that would be excellent. I met at at the same Speedway in 20 minutes. We both got their at the same time, Badda bing Badda Boom. We were in, we were out. Couldn't of asked for a better transaction.
    I promise you, that no matter how dark the tunnel may seem, that it gets better. Never lose hope on the herb because a unsavory dealer. Whenever someone takes advantage of someone, you still benefit because no you see there true colors. That folks is priceless. I love you. Know wherever you are in life that you are there for a purpose, make the most of it. :)
    My weed look exactly like what is in that picture and I swear it was an 8th. It broke off fat as hell too. One lil nug got me and a friend stoned as shit on a pinecone. We smoke over an hour ago and I'm still high as staying awake at a tee ball game in the park. It's good shit. I hope you enjoyed this article from Kneeling Bear. Stay tuned next week to learn about what it is like to smoke with you 76 year old grandma. Over and Out.
    [​IMG]