High times with Joe :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Yea, it's not quite finished, but I'm almost done with it. I still have a lot of changes to make (put something in the blank screen, make the beginning a bit more interesting, and fix the audio when it skips). I should be done within a week or two though. :)

After this I can make my documentary look a lot better.

2. [quote name='"EyeEatMopWho"']

Yea, it's not quite finished, but I'm almost done with it. I still have a lot of changes to make (put something in the blank screen, make the beginning a bit more interesting, and fix the audio when it skips). I should be done within a week or two though. :)

After this I can make my documentary look a lot better.[/quote]

That was an amazing video I can't wait too see it done.

3. its time to return home bud ! lol :smoke:

4. Where ya at Joe??

5. yeah man, where you at?

6. #926 ixBeachbumxi, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    :D...

Entry,

"SUmmerr timeeee..

nnnn the livins easssssy!"

Yo. Whats goooooood my blades! I havent posted here for a while...as u can tell.

Im keepin it short and sweet though. Life for me lately has been going great. Sure, my fuckhead managers refuse to bump me up to waiter, therefore allowing me to rake in up to $200 for a friday or saturday's night of work. Ya, its lame.

However, I did voice last night that I needed to get moved up already to my manager, and she seemed to take it to heart after realizing that this is a matter of school tuition money. See im stuck in the Under 1k zone....Just cant poke above$1,000 yet...too much shit costing money, and not enough is being made.

But its cool! Cause just last night, I was at a party with my girl, my two boys Cam 'n Aaron, some random fellow stoner, and about 5 other pretty girls.

Life aint bad.

It wasnt a rager by any means, but aye...a night of fishbowlin with my boys is never a bad time.

I recall...I recalllll...

Well Aaron n I had just sat down in his car, him handing me a baggie from his glove box,

A - "CHECK OUT SUMMA DIS GREEN CRACK, SON!"
    as he hands it over. I take a wiff, and a look and know its dank as fuck. Grinder pops open, I get to rollin..

A - "Man.. I was gonna leave till u showed, i didnt realize it was gonna be this small."
    Me - "Ya man...this would have been kinda lame without you and cam.."
    A - "you literally woulda just watched em all get tanked to shit for no reason"
    Me - "ya but since you're here, we can get high as shit, for NO REASON!;)"

- I say as I just finish twistin up the jibba.

A - "Do it!"
    Me - "Im doin it!"
    *flick*

We smoked, we talked, we bro'ed.....

It was nice, but also hazardous to my lungs. I mean DAMN, that car was STILL fishbowled an hr later when I ran back for the roach and a bowl. I stuck my head inside, took two big breaths, smiled, then ran back to ruit...

Its easy to imagine that alot of pot was smoked last night...and alot of it went through me and my boys' lungs..I only drank maybe a beer or two, them a considerable amount more, but hey...it was a good night.

As for the girls....Sarah knew most of em. I had partied with many of them before. I think they were judging all my toking, but idgaf! Anyways....ya....my life's now comprised of Sarah, the restaraunt buis, the gym (been slackin like a boss..), and chillin in my freetime.

Again, this girls amazing folks, you can probably blame her for the lack of posts :p She hogs me, and I totally allow it. Shit's great...

7. Welcome back, man!

8. [quote name='"ixBeachbumxi"']:D...

Entry,

"SUmmerr timeeee..

nnnn the livins easssssy!"

Yo. Whats goooooood my blades! I havent posted here for a while...as u can tell.

Im keepin it short and sweet though. Life for me lately has been going great. Sure, my fuckhead managers refuse to bump me up to waiter, therefore allowing me to rake in up to $200 for a friday or saturday's night of work. Ya, its lame.

However, I did voice last night that I needed to get moved up already to my manager, and she seemed to take it to heart after realizing that this is a matter of school tuition money. See im stuck in the Under 1k zone....Just cant poke above$1,000 yet...too much shit costing money, and not enough is being made.

But its cool! Cause just last night, I was at a party with my girl, my two boys Cam 'n Aaron, some random fellow stoner, and about 5 other pretty girls.

Life aint bad.

It wasnt a rager by any means, but aye...a night of fishbowlin with my boys is never a bad time.

I recall...I recalllll...

Well Aaron n I had just sat down in his car, him handing me a baggie from his glove box,

A - "CHECK OUT SUMMA DIS GREEN CRACK, SON!"
    as he hands it over. I take a wiff, and a look and know its dank as fuck. Grinder pops open, I get to rollin..

A - "Man.. I was gonna leave till u showed, i didnt realize it was gonna be this small."
    Me - "Ya man...this would have been kinda lame without you and cam.."
    A - "you literally woulda just watched em all get tanked to shit for no reason"
    Me - "ya but since you're here, we can get high as shit, for NO REASON!;)"

- I say as I just finish twistin up the jibba.

A - "Do it!"
    Me - "Im doin it!"
    *flick*

We smoked, we talked, we bro'ed.....

It was nice, but also hazardous to my lungs. I mean DAMN, that car was STILL fishbowled an hr later when I ran back for the roach and a bowl. I stuck my head inside, took two big breaths, smiled, then ran back to ruit...

Its easy to imagine that alot of pot was smoked last night...and alot of it went through me and my boys' lungs..I only drank maybe a beer or two, them a considerable amount more, but hey...it was a good night.

As for the girls....Sarah knew most of em. I had partied with many of them before. I think they were judging all my toking, but idgaf! Anyways....ya....my life's now comprised of Sarah, the restaraunt buis, the gym (been slackin like a boss..), and chillin in my freetime.

Again, this girls amazing folks, you can probably blame her for the lack of posts :p She hogs me, and I totally allow it. Shit's great...[/quote]

Good to see ya around joe.

9. Pretty amazing thread man... started it yesterday and just finished it up. Sober too (T-break started on the 1st, going for 1 1/2 months :rolleyes: ). Crazy times you've had there up North, and with all the things you went through with diff girls leading you on or bsing, glad to see you've settled down with a nice one in Sarah. Wish the best for you man! If you ever make a trip to FL to see Brandon (believe that's where you said he moved) shoot me a PM! Andddddd, what ever happened to your MJ plants? After the first harvest nothing was really mentioned of them again. Anyways, props for the good read, honestly was like a book where I just kept reading till I was finished. Keep spreading the +Vibes wherever you go Joe, and have a great summer! :hello:

Edit: Been lurking GC for a bit, but you deserved the 1st post. :D

10. nice man sarah sounds like a piece of ass keep hitting it ya buddy

11. Joe, I've read all of your stories and I have to say they are fucking awesome. Thanks for puttin the hard work into them!

12. #932 ixBeachbumxi, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    I was offended....but i think in drunk stupid asshole bro talk, that's a compliment. So thanks.

haha thanks man, and ya I know. Im happy to have found a good one for once. As for the weed, it wasnt really worth it and plus, my dad found out and was PISSED. He said if he ever finds me growing on his property again he's smashin my glass, and im out. So ya...that had to stop:eek: But HEY! all the time I spent doin that shit...I just work now! Then I buy a halfie and smoke it to my face and life is fucking RAD!:D

13. Awesome how through reading this thread you see how much you changed and grown up. At first your posts were a bit scattered and the grammar was off (no offense), but now you type so much more mature and sophisticated hahaha. You're a good dude Joe, and congrats on Sarah your patience DEFINITELY paid off. Keep tokin man :smoke:

14. This was the first thread I've gotten into in the past year of owning my account, keep it up Joe!

(1000th post)

15. Life's good, I hope?

///M

16. okay im only 18 so itll be pretty hard to compare to everyone else on this site but you were all my age once so imma tell you all the best time i have ever had in my life:)..
    okay so i was 16 and my friend nickname "sid" because he looks like sid the sloth off of ice age where chillin at our neighborhood park tryna think of something to do tonight. when he says his mom was just prescribed a bottle of 40 10mg hydro's. now you dont know how happy i was bc ive only done hydro once at this time and i took 50mg's that time! also sids parents are the owners of 3 bars! so i ask my mom to stay the night she says yes of coarse bc she thinks ive changed my ways since i got expelled from schoo. when i get there its like 8pm and his parents leave to go manage the bars at like 930. soo he sneakes into his parents room get his moms bottle of hydro's and takes 10 of them! that crazy sloth looking bastard took 1/4 of the damn bottle lol. so his parents leave and its only me sid and his 11 year old sister. it sucked shit having her there but she pretty much minded her own business. so right before we start poppin them hydro's we go snooping for so more pills like some dxm or more hydro or something else yk.. you all remember when you started doin hardcore drugs you want to see if there is anymore shit yk.. so we start snooping looking through drawers and cabinets when i stumble across a bunch of prescription bottles i start reading them ...amoxacilon, ibuprofen 800, then the god of all pills i found a bottle of Oxycontin 80's! i didnt live in the best neighborhood at the time but i was really into my physical fitness and everything so i didnt really mess with drugs that much but living where i did i knew what oxy's where. the bottle had 4 left in it. so i asked sid if we could take 2 of them atleast. and to no surprise he said umm.. we have 2 fine ass girls coming over of fucking coarse we're taking 2 of em:).. so by then it was about 10:15ish. his little sisters asleep by then and the girls were suppose to be there at 12 so we turn on the ps3 and start playing a little modern warfare. after about a half hour its like 11. and im soooo damn ready to see what its like to get supper fucked up so i persuade sid to take the pills and drink a couple shots of this 35 year old whiskey he's been hiding from his parents so we could get drunk:) we took 50mg's of the hydro each and broke the 2 oxy's in half crushed the hoes up and we both snorted half of one pill each:) being only 16 and weighing about 135 im sure you all can imagine how high i was. after about 5 minutes after we took the hydro and snorted 20mg's of the oxy he got the whiskey. we took 2 shots of the 80 proof old ass alcohol. then sat down and started to play m.o.d. again... it hit me like a wave of pure euphoria! it was like god sent an angel down to earth to make me feel like i fucked an angel! i felt like nothing ive ever felt like since. after about 30 minutes or so the girls text us and say there out back! sadly i was still a virgin at the time... ik lammee nut i was. we are soo damn fucked up that we even forgot about them! so when we read the text we stumle down the stairs and let the 2 absolutely too gorgeous girls into the house. to this day i still dont know how we got them to fuck us.. either it was bc they were insecure or bc of the oxy, weed , and alcohol we promised, or bc we had a shit load of money from selling the mj that i grew in my room and had cured 3 weeks earlier im not sure. but we let them in told them what we had already done they were shocked to hear about me... turned on the girl that was there for me lol js..but sid had a pool table up stairs next to the ps3 that we crushed the oxy on. we had the heaven of drugs placed in sections on the table it looked almost like a store lol. we had like 7-10 of my home grown blunts rolled up in the left, the whiskley and vodka in the center, and the crushed up other 80mg's of oxy in the right! they were stunned, then they said where should we start?...have you guys already done somee?? lol we tell em what we've already done and they're like weelll we brought something that you guys might enjoy too:) and they were damn right... my girl pulls out about 5 focalin 40's.. fpr those that dont know its like adderal but time 2 ! she crushes them up and there is juist a hugee pile of speed in front of us! out of nowhere.. and out of nervousness and pure not giving a fuck what happens after( since i was a virgin) i ask the girl that was there for me if im gonna finally get to have sex! lol normally i would never just straight up ask but i was just fuckedd upp guys. you know what she said? she said well i didnt come over hear just to watch my friend and her boyfriend have sex so yess were fucking and fucking hardd:) yeah guys i had a guaranteed fuck while high and a virgin! so i say okay babe imma tell you the order or this god buffet that you wanna take. the 2 girls then rail the 40mg's of oxy each then no more than 15 seconds later i make em take 2 shots of vodka, then i tell em we haven't smoked none of my home grown so we each take a personal blunt out back and get into the play house sid has in his back yard. know this play house was the shit guys, like when we were younger it was our army base that we played in and everything. it was a completely sealed off tree house that his dad "former army ranger" had built for him when we were like 8. it was the perfect hot boxing place ever possible other than a 4X4 closet! it had 1 window that would shut and lock with that sealent shit that contains heat, and the entrance was a short 4 foot ladder from the bottom that had that sealant shit too. :):) we locked all of the possible O2 escapes and struck our blunts...by then i was soo fucked up i was almost lost. like i barely knew what life and the world was! we blazed for about 3 minutes on our 2g blunts when both my girl and his girl started frontin on me and sid! i was goin crazy inside lmao yk all know what im talkin about guys when you had your first fo sure fuck :) well my girl... (i wasnt payin too much attention on sid and his girl) takes off her top :) also let me tell you that sid is 17 a year older than me and so are both the girls! this girl had those perfect tits that just make you go from a soft 3-4 to a hard 7ish in like 3 seconds! bc the site prolly wouldnt like me going into detail i get to like 2nd to 3rd base... idk how the bases go but just imagine:) welll after our personal blunts are over and personal somthing elses are over..;) ;) we head inside. upstairs the girls take i think like 2 more shots each and me and sid mach them! by know im sure you all are wondering how me and sid are still conscious/ alive..welll before this i had stayed at sids house a million times and gotten drunk that my tolerance to alcohol was that of a 45 year old alcoholic!.. yes ik imma die of liver failure at 30 but idc ive had a great life :).. back to story im starting to just get fucked up like never b4. out of the i dont give a fuck mood we light 2 blunts up next to the window(with a fan blowing towards the window) , me sharing with my girl (Savannah) sid sharing with his girl (Courtney). Savannah still has not shirt or bra on and is in only bootie shorts! she was alllll over me, being a virgin i blanked everything else out. the only thing i could focus on was the intimate / weed smoking me and this girl were doing! after we got done with our blunt Savannah grabbed my hand and took me into sids parents room!( on everything i was tripping ballsss! after the hydro, oxy, alcohol, weed!) .. imma just say aftwer 2 hours! and alotttt of og's later me and savannah get done;);) we walk out and see courtney passed out bare ass naked (sexy and tan as fuck) on the pool table with sid bare ass naked ( somthing i could have gone without seeing lol) on top of her! im soo fucking hazing in and out of the most euphoric consciousness to unconsciousness. i go over to my fucked up friend with a towel.. i thought lol really a blanket and wake him up. the girl wakes up too and her and savannah start talking while me and sid talk. its like around 3 am and his parents get home at like 5ish. so we talk to our girls and give em hugs and kissses( make out and fuck for like 15 more minutes lmfao!) and walk em home.. we get home at like 4 am were just so god damn fucking tripping ass that it was and still is the highest most euphoric i have and ever will be.. whith out smooking like crack or shooting heroin. (no offence to any one that does do any hard hard core drugs). we get upstairs and after like 5 minutes of rambeling on and on about our high fuck session with each other we look at the pool table! there is 2 bottles of alcohol there with like 1/4 left in each. like a good 20mg's of good oxy left a couple blunts and then out of i swear to everyone on this site no where sid pulls out 1/4 an oz of shrooms! like wtf?!?! sooo of coarse we snort the rest of the oxy drink alitttle more of the alcohol (dont wanna throw up), get 1 blunt each with a split blunt in the middle of the 2 window were smoking out of and light the fuck up! he takes 1/8 of the shroomsand i take 1/8 of the shrooms and then were fucdking tripping like a handicap on a boulder filled road!!!! we smoked our blunts while thinking the dog barking out back in his neighbors yard is a pack of wild wolfs, and split the last blunt of the mj that i grew :) i definitely think all the weed i gave up that night instead of selling was worth it.. by then its 5am and idk how but were still alive lol but we both know his parents could be home any minute! wa keeep the fan blowing towards all of the 4 open windows on the up stairs back side of his house and are spraying the Fe breeze damn near ever 5 seconds lol. by the time its like 515 am we decide its okay to just clean up and chill and chitchat:).. we put away the 3 fans and Fe breeze, fan off all the powder residue on the pool table/ dry up the spots of alcohol, lol and sit down in the, ( i swear to god like 10 bean bag chairs), and get M.O.D. hooked up and on a game.. from there on, ( still tripping like HELLLLLL!!! we talk about what happened tonight and give ourselves home aid needle and pen ink tattoos! we boht to this day have the date of that night tattooed on our ass's lmao!.....well guys ik it waws like a 30 minute read but i think it was worth it :) any reply is appreciated -CJ, indy

17. ^ TL:DR + start your own thread, this one is for Joe to write about his life.

18. I already gave my 1 fuck away for the day
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/199/008/didnt-read-lol.jpg

19. @skyway,

Nice man. Thats some funny shit. Nothing but a bigass wall of text. lol

I stoppd once I read, "Yu all remember when you started to do hardcore drugs"
    I believe this is thread/forum is about Cannabis?
    But to each his own.

20. :cool: Read the whole thing, definitely a lifetime memory, nice bruh :cool:. Dangerous as hell, obviously, but glad to hear everything worked out. Straight badass:cool: